LegacyGT.com

DDM HID KITS Wtf??

Vwown3d

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same kit. I've got two...lows and fogs, both 5000k. Looks pretty sharp, lots of light. One bulb doesn't like to fire if headlights are on at startup, but other then that no problems.

Got them from ddmtuning.com

Had no problems with the order, good phone support when ordering, and helped me figure postage out to Alaska. I recommend ddmtuning based on my experiences.

sorry guys, i knew about this for a few months now, it started over at this BMW forum http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=286

it's a pretty intresting situation, two of the vendors have been dropping their HID kit prices every couple weeks in competiton. i haven't bought them yet because they said by 2009 they were going to be like 30 bucks or something rediculous.

Just purchased the 55w ddm with d2s bulbs and battery harness for $105, $120 after shipping. Thank you ddmtuning.com.

Why the D2S? Just curious...I really don't know what they are. Thought they were for the high/low beam combo lights.

Why the D2S? Just curious...I really don't know what they are. Thought they were for the high/low beam combo lights.

It the bulb OEM HID setups use, its usually much higher quality but there may be pattern issues using a D2S bulb in a housing made for a H7. More than likely I am going to do the full RX330 or S2000 swap for my headlights and if I do that the D2S bulb will make my headlights virtually OEM HID in light quality and durability. If I dont buy just the bulbs and adapters I will pick up that Phillips kit for $265 or whatever it is, thats a freaking steal, if I didnt already have HIDs I would be all over those.

^ n00bs below this line

Archived