Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roll call. I'm out of Covington Ga.... Hoping to meet most of you and share experiences with our beauties.... I have an 02 LGT wagon and and 05 LGT wagon. I just love the wagons... I'm hoping to get an 09 wagon Very soon. Don't like he 5th gen look.

Please let me know if we have any legacy meets, with or without other subies (wrx/foresters)

The guys over at wrxAtlanta usually have meets every other Tuesday (all subarus welcome). I don't believe the calendar for this year is out as yet. They are a pretty cool group.

WrxATL meet page

They are working on posting a 2014 meet up schedule. I'm in sandy springs area and down to meet up!

Ok that makes sense I've checked out the wrxATL site couple time in the past. Thanks. This is exciting to be a part of a subaru community and in atlanta. The legacys are really starting to grow in numbers lately.

Ok that makes sense I've checked out the wrxATL site couple time in the past. Thanks. This is exciting to be a part of a subaru community and in atlanta. The legacys are really starting to grow in numbers lately.

Of course they are since I no longer have mine. Lol still got a Subaru though!! Let me know if you go and I'll try and make it a point to come too!

Well could we do a smaller meet for the guys that arent familiar with downtown Atlanta area. Theres a place called Ray's in Kennesaw that has a VW meetup every Thursday I believe. However it has been a while since I have been there but the owner is pretty cool and the place isnt as packed as it used to be. Not to mention they do have other cars other than VDubs there. I show up in my Leggy and my buddy come with his IS300. So above all else its a big friendly car meet with decent people.

Also who is in Cobb County area? That Ray's idea in Kennesaw would definitely work best for that group.

Rays would be good. I've seen the VW meet couple times before when i worked in that area. It be nice to bring meets up there especially with KSU right there. Kennesaw has a meet they use to have off Barrett pkwy i dunno if they still do. I know it use to be out of hand but it be nice to introduce a new meet that is welcoming to people outside of the car enthusiast world. I can see the KSU students being interested with it to where possibilities and opportunities could be unlimited

i'm in kennesaw by bells ferry. i'd be down to go to rays sometime. the vw meets there are pretty chill and some of those guys love it when you bring new cars up to chill. and im pretty sure the barrett meets got moved to sandy plains in the old big lots parking lot. hh gregg was attracting too much attention because it got so huge.

Hey guys I know I mentioned possibly going to Rays this Thursday but I think it's best to stay off the roads. Not because we cant handle them(obviously), but I don't trust other jackasses driving like idiots. Next week seems like a better time plus being the beginning of the month perhaps all of our banks will look better.