LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Anyone have Scottys number? I broke my phone and lost it. PM it to me if you have it and I'll call him. Now I'm all worried; that little Buckeye in this big city!

According to his profile he hasn't been online since beginning of the March. That is rather odd.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its right on the south east corner on Arapahoe and Lima. If you take I-25 to Arapahoe, get off going east on arapahoe. Take arapahoe east till you pass the last dealership on arapahoe, which is burt honda. The very next light after Honda is Lima. You will also see a sonic, qdoba, and chase bank on your right(south side of araphoe). Make a right on Lima going south, go to the first light and make a left going east, it will take you into the parking lot of fire bowl. Pm me if anyone needs my phone number for directions tomorrow.

Anyone hitting up either of the two festivals this weekend (vail music/boulder strong ale)? I wouldn't mind doing either, and if anyone wants to try to meet up for a beer or something, post here!

Vail Festival seems awesome, and looks to have some great musical entertainment.... but it's like 35-45 bucks just for ben harper... and I can't snowboard until I get my foot (thanks ted) fixed, soo Vail might be too far to just do the day and not be able to ride...

The Strong Ale fest seems interesting (i'd get tanked in like 3 beers lol), only beers above 8.0%abv are allowing into the competition. This ones in boulder on friday & saturday - which is appealing to me cause a cab will be cheap!

So if your going to either, post here and maybe people can try to meet up!

brian

I hate when I mess up my FOOD!!!!

No coordination left at all when that happens :lol:

ASS:lol:

not only does he teach rocket science (aerospace engineering right?)... he is also a comedian on weekends folks!

-fixored :)

hey ka- if you want my colorado pass for the rest of the season you can borrow it :) breck/vail/beavercreek/key/a basin

brian

^cool cool, well if you do get to urge to hit up vail/bc.. let me know, i have about 5 days left for either of the two and my season is over - so my pass is yours (or anyone's here) if wanted!

brian