LegacyGT.com

Need some help with wierd noise in rear

angeltalin

I've developed a weird clinking noise in my rear here is the video about the strange clanking sound in my rear suspension area.

I have been underneath and shaken everything all suspension, exhaust, brake dust shield and nothing duplicates this.

Only occurs from 0-15 mph

Going over bumps does not make it better or worse and doesn't even make a difference

Im on coilovers

I remove my wheels weekly for cleaning, and they are not rubbing on the coil or calipers

Does anyone have an idea what this might be? as you can tell it is very loud (louder than my exhaust)

I know it can be wheel bearing, endlinks are shot or some sort of bushing but was posting to see if anyone person had the same noise and knows what fixed it for them

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

Yeah I have checked there, the dealer told me today something is my axle...I don't believe him
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

Ended up being valve stem hardware installed at discount tire, they dismounted and remount/balanced it and now is quite

Archived