LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Yup! I love Pacifico, it's in my to ten list along with coffee, Diet Pepsi, Peach Snapple Iced Tea, Crema Pinot and water.

I read a cool quote on a beer coaster the other day:

Fizzy yellow beer is for wussies! I lol'd, even though I'm guilty of slinging back Miller Lites every so often.

But yeah, Pacifico w/a lime is fantastic.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We volunteered for Urban Peak earlier that day and cooked and served dinner to about 40 homeless kids at a shelter. We immediately started drinking after that, and that photo was probably about 5 hours later. So basically, we were plastered.

Well, sorry we missed you guys, we ended up having a 92x / Evo meet. No Legacy's showed up. Perhaps next time.

Yeah, man. Me too. I must be retarded or something. I've been missing so many meets lately due to other stupid sh*t coming up. Seems I have nearly no time to myself at all lately. :( Next time is a "for sure" though. In fact, next meet anywhere in the Denver area, count me in. I'll ditch whatever I need to in order to make it 'cause this is becoming pathetic...

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Not sure where we post videos, but I saw this and cried a little. Let's just say that if this were my SRT8, I'd probably go to jail for what I would've done to the other guy afterwards...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZw29SsJ5YU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- JEEP GETS WRECKED AT BEECH RIDGE[/ame]

That's what I call starting a war. Not sure why the guy with the SRT8 Truck felt the need to lay down the law to the old blazer. But regardless the blazer took the opportunity to totally be a dbag and pull off that cheap shot stunt. Not cool at all, but if its going to happen might as well be on youtube.

So I guess there's a dyno day this weekend... I think me and one of my friends will be going but were probably not gonna be dynoin our cars... I think someone mentioned earlier but I thought I'd bring it up again to see if anyone else was interested in going...

^^^when is the next one. That was a lot of fun. I wish it was a bit warmer, would have liked to stay longer.

I'm totally in next time too. Great venue for a meet. The guys from the south can meet the guys from the north at Starbucks on 120th for a spirited 15-mile 3-lane run up to the dyno. That was fun too. Nice not having any traffic.

Forgot how cool Harvey was too... good guy.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

^i bet your vf52 made the most power out of all the other vf52's??? u really dont give urself enough credit... and ive been sayin that to u for the longest time now.... maybe u can think about tuning other peoples cars?!??! lol... not like you would have the time anyways.... those are some serious numbers u put up though...

^i bet your vf52 made the most power out of all the other vf52's??? u really dont give urself enough credit... and ive been sayin that to u for the longest time now.... maybe u can think about tuning other peoples cars?!??! lol... not like you would have the time anyways.... those are some serious numbers u put up though...

No way man. I'm not tuning anyone else's car. I've only tuned ONE car and guys will come along and do at least as well as me. I'm happy to offer critique on logs but honestly there are other guys that are better than that than me. And another VF52 made 10whp MORE than me.. which is great because it both gives me motivation to tweak my tune and also shows that good VF52 power can be duplicated.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Hey guys, some of us are going to get together this week at Meade Street Station for some drinks and maybe a bite to eat. Meade Street is at 32nd and Lowell, in the Highlands neighborhood. Anyone interested in going? I can go Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday this week.