LegacyGT.com

Gasoline Brands

f85stealth

Thirty-eight years of driving and I have never had a fuel related issue. Just buy the proper octane rating for your car from a brand name distributor. Stay away from the "Shitty Gas for Less Money Than Everyone Else" gas stations and I doubt you will have any issues.
It is still ugly.

Thirty-eight years of driving and I have never had a fuel related issue. Just buy the proper octane rating for your car from a brand name distributor. Stay away from the "Shitty Gas for Less Money Than Everyone Else" gas stations and I doubt you will have any issues.

i got bad gas twice from a 7-11 near my house.

I have been running Costco gas since I got my car. It was tuned on said 92 octane and runs great.

I have had a drop in mileage as of late but I think this is more based on a new sensor and timing belt...not that I have quantifiable data to back that feeling on...

I'm a shell guy too. Probably makes no difference, but I like to think it does lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dare you to run cheap gas and then swap back to shell. The difference is night and day.

I have no control over drippie.

I've always seen the best mileage/ performance running Sunoco.

I had my old WRX tuned by Hill from Agile Auto and he swears by Sunoco. He recommends it, daily drives it and tunes it...

It is the official fuel of nascar :p

I get my gas from Costco as I worry about age more than anything else. If you buy premium from a station that rarely sells it you could be getting weeks old gas instead of days. With the added ethanol and the other mandatory additives in gas it doesn't age very well after a few weeks.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

I always go to BP. It's near by, not ever busy and I can still get it when I'm going on an Road Trip.

Even SA OR Shell isn't around once you leave the cities.

BP, probably will be there.

Bp for Life/til they go out of business

• 4 weeks later...

Archived