LegacyGT.com

'05 LGT Wagons <$25K

rfd425

This is just meant as general information for people trying to gather pricing information on remaining '05 LGT's. I was at my dealer today for an oil change, and they had three new '05 LGT non-limited wagons, all reduced to between $24.5-24.9K. All had automatic transmissions, and the sticker prices were $29K+. The reduced prices included factory to dealer rebate of $1,500.

So, a buyer should be able to get at least $4,500 off of the MSRP on an '05 LGT.

This is just meant as general information for people trying to gather pricing information on remaining '05 LGT's. I was at my dealer today for an oil change, and they had three new '05 LGT non-limited wagons, all reduced to between $24.5-24.9K. All had automatic transmissions, and the sticker prices were $29K+. The reduced prices included factory to dealer rebate of $1,500.

So, a buyer should be able to get at least $4,500 off of the MSRP on an '05 LGT.

Sorry to disagree, but '05 non-limiteds wagon shoppers shouldn't pay more than $24,000 at the very highest - I'd recommend $23,500. That' s because I paid $25,200 for my Limited Wagon just a month ago... And that was with cross bars and a momo short shifter. Anyone paying close to $25K for a non-limited wagon is paying too much.

Albert

Sorry to disagree, but '05 non-limiteds wagon shoppers shouldn't pay more than $24,000 at the very highest - I'd recommend $23,500. That' s because I paid $25,200 for my Limited Wagon just a month ago... And that was with cross bars and a momo short shifter. Anyone paying close to $25K for a non-limited wagon is paying too much.

Wasn't there a $2,000 buyer rebate going on when you bought your wagon? I don't believe that is still available, although the $1,500 factory-to-dealer rebate is. Also, note that the wagons I mentioned at the beginning of this thread were automatics, which sticker for $1,200 more than MT's. That would put the equivalent price for a MT wagon under $24K.

I got my 5mt wagon for $23,300 a couple weeks ago. Auto dim/ compass, security upgrade, cross bars, and rear cargo tray were the only options. MSRP was a little over $28k. I would say to shoot for $4500 under msrp. And if you want a 5mt wagon get one while you can.

Just picked up my silver 05 wagon 5mt on Saturday. No options, $23,100. Dealership included free oil changes for 2 years, and when I requested an internet price before the purchase, SOA sent an email coupon good for a 15% discount on all new genuine Subaru accessories.

when I requested an internet price before the purchase, SOA sent an email coupon good for a 15% discount on all new genuine Subaru accessories.

That's good to know! We're possibly looking at Legacy Wagons for my wife, and I could use the coupon for my car!

That's good to know! We're possibly looking at Legacy Wagons for my wife, and I could use the coupon for my car!

The coupon I received from SOA is only good for PA, NJ, and Delaware. Hopefully they will have one for your part of the country. The offer is valid until 11/18/05 and you must buy a "new accessory" that is not already installed on the car...duh. They mention that installation is extra, but why they would charge for putting a cargo mat for example would seem odd. I plan to order a few items soon and will let you know how it turns out.

• 3 weeks later...

Albert

My deal wasn't quite as good, but I agree with Albert. Just put my deposit down on an 05 Limited wagon 5MT. Sub, wheel locks, mirror, perimeter, net, short throw came to $25,800 with 3.9%.

Archived