LegacyGT.com

Why is it so hard to find a '08-'09 LGT?!

xVern

Wants:

2008-2009

Black leather interior.

Under 50K.

5eat.

Within 500 miles of seattle.

Am i being to picky? Is it because im in the Northwest? Now that i have the money to put down, i can't seem to find one! What am i doing wrong? Anyone have any where else i can search besides craigslist and autotrader?

Wants:

2008-2009

Black leather interior.

Under 50K.

5eat.

Am i being to picky? Is it because im in the Northwest? Now that i have the money to put down, i can't seem to find one! What am i doing wrong? Anyone have any where else i can search besides craigslist and autotrader?

How much you looking to spend?

Wants:

2008-2009

Black leather interior.

Under 50K.

5eat.

Man i know how you feel i have been looking for a GT for months! there was a white one ahwile back,but it had a beige,taupe colored interior. There isn't a single one in Colorado for sale! i am trying to find one with a manual and under 60k miles aswell. Shouldn't people who are leasing them be turning them in by now? or are they buying them outright at the end of the lease if they are leasing them? they're awesome cars thats why they don't want to sell them. I was about to post the same thing as you glad i found the thread. It's a frustrating wait and i'm about to give up finding one. Usually thats how it works if you give up on something then opportunity finds itself afterwards i guess.

be patient, increase search radius on autotrader, and just wait...lol

took me a couple months to find mine...and 05 is a lot more abundant than 08-09

I don't know but it seems like 05-07's are extremely limited aswell to find. Hell if i could find even an 06-08 i'd jump on it but i'd really would much rather have an 09 because it had the best styling and features.

How much you looking to spend?

Looks like around 20k.

i flew to seattle to pick it up 4 days ago. 11,900k 100k miles single owner APB w/ black interior limited 5mt body has scratches but its the least of my worries

Where did you buy it from? I may have looked at that one haha.

The more and more my old impreza breaks, i may just get an 05-07. I can seem to find a few of those with higher mileage and for about half the price that i'd spend on an 09.

I don't know but it seems like 05-07's are extremely limited aswell to find. Hell if i could find even an 06-08 i'd jump on it but i'd really would much rather have an 09 because it had the best styling and features.

you are talking about cars that are not popular to begin with

therefore very hard to find

and pre-facelift > post-facelift exterior wise...lol

To each their own. Somedays I wish I had looked and spent sticker on a SWP 09 spec.B instead of my DGM 08 spec.B purely for the Harman Kardon stereo (and because SWP is soooo SEX). I don't have regrets buying mine brand new four years ago though ;)

I prefer the F version of the JDM turbo models which is most like the revised USDM BL/BP's.

And GL with you in your search. Like the aforementioned advice, I would say WAY EXPAND your radius even if the Pac NW is a breeding ground for Subies.

Mileage is the false metric on these cars. My 09 with 120K is in better shape (inside and out) that several 08/09 GTs ive thought about buying.

Maybe you could loosen up on the mileage req'mt the help your search efforts as well as the distance! At this point any factory warranty or even extended warranty is wearing thin so ensure maintenance is up to snuff. I saw a LGT with 109K on it for $12.5K maintenance records were solid!

There is a 2009 GRP Spec.B for sale locally that I drool over whenever I see it on AutoTrader mileage is in the 60K but its one owner and solid records. I love higher mileage car that are in great condition, just means they are built well for the test of time :)

I thought the GT was replaced by the Spec B for 08-09?

nah...then what are the automatic people gonna drive?

To each their own. Somedays I wish I had looked and spent sticker on a SWP 09 spec.B instead of my DGM 08 spec.B purely for the Harman Kardon stereo (and because SWP is soooo SEX). I don't have regrets buying mine brand new four years ago though ;)

I prefer the F version of the JDM turbo models which is most like the revised USDM BL/BP's.

And GL with you in your search. Like the aforementioned advice, I would say WAY EXPAND your radius even if the Pac NW is a breeding ground for Subies.

not fair bringing JDM conversion like yours into this game... :spin:

nah...then what are the automatic people gonna drive?

not fair bringing JDM conversion like yours into this game... :spin:

LOL true. To be fair, I still prefer the USDM revision years for the looks and the 6MT in the spec.B's. I would MUCH rather have the motor out of a 2005 LGT as it has the STi bottom end...Hence why I need to save for a motor build :rolleyes:

One thi.g to consiser is although a slightly more difficult vehicle to find would be the 5thgen lgt, 6spd instead and bigger space wise if wanting more room for family. I really wanted an 08*09* but found a better deal on a 2010 and limited with more options and.it took 7months to.find it. Took a one way to.portland from boise,id and drove it home and don't regret it one bit.

There's a local one here for sale....nudge nudge

Archived