LegacyGT.com

Can someone check my logs out??

archer1.8

the first two logs i have are the wrong ones...the third is one of the 3 full logs i did.

I was wondering why the at some spots the rpm climbs than goes down then climbs again. If I watch the tach its like it gets stuck on 3,000 rpm or 5,000 rpm.

So ditch the V1 accessport and get a tune?

it's because you're knocking so much that ignition timing starts to decrease. ignition timing should go up as rpm goes up in order for the flame front to stay before TDC. typically the lowest ignition timing will occur either during an auto shift or at the point of full torque. in a 3rd gear pull you'll see engine load value increase and ignition timing will drop, as the rpms go up the timing should go up. in your case, timing is starting the fall because the ecu is pulling timing as rpms go up, concurrently. it keeps knocking as the timing want to go up, as it does that the total timing goes down. it also matters how the tables are setup in the tune, but, in general whether tuned or not, timing should go up as you accel.

i checked that vacuum hose that goes to the regulator on the driver side of the engine bay where the fuel comes in, and it was good. The T connector is good as well. The JB weld job I did on my intercooler started to crack so right now I have my intercooler with more JB weld sitting next to me.

post turbo intercooler and manifold leaks will cause richness on boost and lean on vacuum. post turbo exhaust leaks should cause too much a/f change but check the learning view trims to be sure. if the D range is significantly negative then you're running learner than intended.

i checked that vacuum hose that goes to the regulator on the driver side of the engine bay where the fuel comes in, and it was good. The T connector is good as well. The JB weld job I did on my intercooler started to crack so right now I have my intercooler with more JB weld sitting next to me.

I have stock one still if you are interested I could bring it back after break.

Archived