LegacyGT.com

2005 - 2009 tein basic coilovers trade for stock suspension plus $700*NEEDS PICS

importedasian

I might be interested in the wheels. My stock rims have seen better days though. They are completely functional, but there is some slight curb rash and two of them have the finish peeling off (stupid winter). That being said the tires, Dunlop Fierce Instinct ZRs, are only 6 months old. I'll post a pic as soon as I can.

bump. reminder. today is the last day for you to post your pics.

1. we need to see each wheel and condition of tires.

2. we also need to see your suspension. read the rules over in the for sale section for questions. you have 24hrs from post date to upload pics. today is your last day.

hook your iphone into your computer, save the pics and follow these instructions:

FROM YOUR FIRST POST: click edit, go advanced, manage browse and load.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

^^those are linked. ;)
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

i know. your pics are too big. you'd have to decrease by 1/2 save and load those.

sorry, no. refer back to the rules. buyers need to see the condition of all 4 wheels and depth of tires. also need suspension pics.

Archived