LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still looking for a rear fold down tan leather seat with all attachments and hardware. I have an 06 with a non-fold down seat. Wish to convert to a fold down as in the 07, 08 and 09 model years. I am in NJ. Will ship to me if needed.

I live in both Fairfield County, CT and Montgomery County, NY.

I'm wanting to trade my flawless gray cloth seats and door panels from 2003 Subaru Legacy L SE sedan and $150.00 cash for mint black leather seats and door panels from a 2000-2004 Subaru Legacy sedan. My interior is FLAWLESS - if there are ANY rips/tears/marks on your interior please do not waste my time. If you're interested, please private message me.

Guess I'll throw my hat into the ring...

I have an '05 black leather (NON FOLD DOWN) and I'd like black leather fold down (07-09) rear seats (plus all related hardware and brackets, if possible). Trade preferred, but I'd consider outright purchase if the price is reasonable.

Also prefer great condition seats - mine are currently damn near flawless. But beggars can't really be choosers, so let me know what you've got out there.

Offering an opportunity for others to get rid of their tan interior, I discovered a thread on a guy (Nasioc) selling black cloth front and rear seats and he said door cards perhaps later.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/chchimpy/LGTInteriormeholdingTopandBottom.jpg

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/chchimpy/LGTInteriorTop2.jpg

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/chchimpy/LGTInteriorTop.jpg

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/chchimpy/LGTInteriorBottom.jpg

He's in NY, Long Island area (Hempstead)

His email : chchimpy@aol.com

Nasioc: legacy11

300.00 picked up

Wants it sold ASAP hence the low cost no haggle just buy it and be happy locals get the best deal I'm on the west cost unfortunately. Good deal jump on it, this probably won't last the week.

Edited by Red_Wrx_scic

I am currently in West Michigan, but I will be moving to Panama City Beach within the next 6 months or so. The interior of all 2007 Spec Bs is black leather with the blue inserts.

Man if only you had the red brick and I had the leather. I have family in PC and I live in Mobile so it is an easy drive for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I have an 05 cloth complete interior i need to get rid of... make offer

also I have black leather and grey suede 07 spec b complete interior. very clean. looking to trade for 06 spec-b red interior...

I saw a complete 06 spec b interior on eBay yesterday. Just a heads up

• 3 weeks later...

I pieced my swap together from a sedan and wagon from 2 junk yards. For everything, seats, door panels, carpet, seat belts, center console, and all the trim I am just a little over $1,000 into it and that was for a 100% swap. It took me maybe 12 hours to swap everything and that was taking my time and doing everything correctly. Well worth it IMO.

It can be difficult to find it though, especially for a wagon.

Possibly interested in a full black leather interior, for an 05 wagon! Any ideas what i'd be looking at $$ wise?

I PM'd several users about cost/time. Cheapest was 600 bucks, most expensive 3500. Shortest was a tie between me and another guy (bought a whole outback wagon with leather) that took 2 days. Longest was ~ 6 months. If you can buy and resell another wagon for the same price you could technically pull this off for free ;)