LegacyGT.com

So I need a new fuel pump for my 05 lgt with vf52 turbo. I will be getting bigger injectors in the future and since I have to upgrade now because my current one is dying, I'd like to not have to replace it a second time. What pump should I buy and what will be the easiest to install?

The DW65C is really well built, and gives quite a bit of headroom for the fuel system. The type of pump depends on how big of injectors you are going with in the future. When I replaced my pump with a DW65C I also replaced the filter. It made the installation a bit easier I believe. When you go to replace the fuel pump, just make sure you gas tank is no more than 1/4 full, or else it gets pretty messy.

Here's a link to the filter

Thanks for the advice, planning on going with 1000cc injectors in the future which i've heard this pump will handle just fine. Eh would rather not spend the money on a new filter now. I'll do it when I need another new pump for bigger injectors and tracking the car.

Anything you need. They can get you anything, that's what they do.

I just tell them what I want or ask them to send me what they would use. It's that easy.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived