LegacyGT.com

Parts Needed for Spec B LCA

G5892

Ok so I have searched for about an hour and I couldnt find exactly what I needed. I have a LGT and I want to swtich to spec b LCA, I know I need the bushings. Is there anything else I need to convert from the regular stell front LCA to the Spec B LCA? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Think twice about this. I found it to be a complete waste of money and time. Weight savings was around a pound, maybe slightly more. I couldn't believe my eyes when I weighed the two...
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Think twice about this. I found it to be a complete waste of money and time. Weight savings was around a pound, maybe slightly more. I couldn't believe my eyes when I weighed the two...

Yeah I've been thinking about that. I just wanted to get all the parts together to see what the actual cost would be. Thanks for the replies.

There are other benefits: won't rust and more rigid (well, the latter may backfire when you decide to take on a curb... carnage will go into subframe and body). There is recall on Impreza/Forester arms rusting thru... probably need to way a little longer for Legacy recall ;)

Bigger difference is in the rear. Cast iron stock boat anchors are way heavier than the alu ones.

Bigger difference is in the rear. Cast iron stock boat anchors are way heavier than the alu ones.

You're talking about the rear control arms correct? I've definitely wanted to replace these but they're $$$, and require quite a bit of work to swap, and I'm tired of working on suspension :spin:

Archived