LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

having some luck with silver LGT Wagons lately. Another one spotted this afternoon ~2PMish at Lincoln Mall Plaza in Lincoln, RI. RI Veteran plates, looked stock.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I was in my 04 Subaru WRX wagon with two kids in two, I never exceed 70MPH with them.

Good for you.. Kids are special.:)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Silver Spec B with a big ass dent in the rear bumper on Rt. 3 in Wethersfield area.

Also, driving in the opposite direction about 2 minutes later, a 2010 Legacy 2.5i.

think I saw that car, or similar. big dent in left rear bumper but it didnt say spec B

Debagged Silver sedan 91N in Longmeadow this morning w/ a LGT.com sticker on rear window. Exchanged honk/wave. I think I've passed by you before going 91N on multipul occasions, normally from the right ride :/ First time I saw the sticker.

What a suprise. I was saying to myself from a ways back: "Look. Another LGT. Obv not a member like every other LGT around the area."

but wait! Another spotting tonight. 745pm 91n then towards the masspike. Obp sedan with Perrin exhaust, b4 badge in place of rear Subaru badge, and a dumb Honda ricer behind us.

Debagged Silver sedan 91N in Longmeadow this morning w/ a LGT.com sticker on rear window. Exchanged honk/wave. I think I've passed by you before going 91N on multipul occasions, normally from the right ride :/ First time I saw the sticker.

What a suprise. I was saying to myself from a ways back: "Look. Another LGT. Obv not a member like every other LGT around the area."

Hey, that was me - first time being spotted on the boards! Nice wagon.

Nice to see another member for once.

I live in CT and work off of Rt.5 in Agawam so I use the South End bridge alot.

I'm always looking for that unmarked Ford Excursion MA State trooper that hides on the onramp from Longmeadow going southbound. He's always got trucks pulled over just before the CT border.

Hope to see you again.

Black STI, big wing on the back, gold rims, center of Colchester Ct, ive seen you once before on the same street, we waved.

Oh, yeah, im the green LGT, black tint

That's Desmond. You hear that thing? Its nasty loud!

CooCoo today around 1pm in front of the Fairgrounds on Rt 7, headed north in RutVegas. I was actually driving the LGT this time and I don't think you even saw me.

I was in a rush to get out of there and i was probably on the phone. I know I'm always looking for other LGT's too. I did see a couple black one parked at the 99 that morning, but that's about it.