LegacyGT.com

Is there a grille in the scoop?

Just got my car back after my early June accident. Had the hood replaced. When I looked in the scoop it looked empty to me, but I had not studied it that closely before.

Judging by what look like rock hits in my TMIC, perhaps there was no grille to begin with.

Is there a mesh grille in your scoop?

Guest JessterCPA

Search for a post by jedimaster back a couple of years. He made screening to protect the intercooler.

Just don't get any soap on it. :)

Jesse

on a related note, my new start up company plans to manufacture and sell a hood scoop condom, in 4 flavors, to protect the intercooler's more sensitive regions.......hopefully vendor status will be up soon....

on a related note, my new start up company plans to manufacture and sell a hood scoop condom, in 4 flavors, to protect the intercooler's more sensitive regions.......hopefully vendor status will be up soon....

good idea.

How about precut mesh to fit the holes in the bottom of the bumper, under the main grill?

They use gravel on the roads here in the winter time, so I need to mesh the scoop, main grill and lower grill before it all gets smashed to hell with rocks.

Archived