LegacyGT.com

Anyone interested in getting there Legacy GT ecutek'd?

highwaydrifter

I may be able to hook you up with a deal from gruppe-s tuning. Their lead tuner is wanting to get a few more legacy gt's in so that he can build out some good maps for ca. You can either pm me and i can proxy the requests to him or you can call them directly and ask for "british mike". Tell him that andre sent you and that you have a legacy and you want him to pimp it out. Even stock you should see some huge gains power and tq wise, he can even get rid of that stupid stutter problem that plagues the legacy. Let me know if anyone is interested, this is only valid for the first one or possibly two people who respond. Sorry i cant give details on the exact deal because it is up to mike to set pricing for his services.

http://www.gruppe-s.com

I live in West Davis, like in the boonies. :( It's a nice area except that the bus lines there only go to Memorial Union and not to the Silo (place names sound familiar?), so I have trouble getting to class and then home sometimes. If only I had a Legacy...
-ben

umm no set price range, depends on what i can swing with Mike and how many people are interested.. IE if two people are interested i may be able to swing a better deal..

i would assume it would be a good hook up.. and the man does a bitching ass tune (just ask about him on http://www.i-club.com in the bay area forum..

umm no set price range, depends on what i can swing with Mike and how many people are interested.. IE if two people are interested i may be able to swing a better deal..

i would assume it would be a good hook up.. and the man does a bitching ass tune (just ask about him on www.i-club.com in the bay area forum..

+1 for Mike, good guy and a great tuner. I'd trust him with my tune, if it wasn't for Nate in Sacramento, who I trust just as much (if not more) and is two hours closer.

Wait a second, I just put two and two together. Dre! How are you doing? How is the east coast treating you? Gonna try and make it to Mt. Hammilton this year?

yah im heading to mt hammy i hope..

um im just hooking up some legacy owners cause i can :)

PS guys i have the details of the deal worked out and well lets just say it is a damn good deal...

LIMITED time deal and i can not post the details on a public forum. I can not get moike in trouble for his pricing..

• 3 weeks later...

I would be very interested in this. However I just bought my car yesterday, and some day I would like to get it tuned, but the factory warrenty has me tied up for now, and I don't want to do anything that would jepordize that. I would definatly do though, if I bought this car when it first came out.

I like the exhaust on it right now, but dang, I want something that sounds beefy. I know for the WRX there where turboback exhausts that made the car sound like a V8. I want that for my car.

I would be very interested in this. However I just bought my car yesterday, and some day I would like to get it tuned, but the factory warrenty has me tied up for now, and I don't want to do anything that would jepordize that. I would definatly do though, if I bought this car when it first came out.

I like the exhaust on it right now, but dang, I want something that sounds beefy. I know for the WRX there where turboback exhausts that made the car sound like a V8. I want that for my car.

Head out to one of the Sacramento meets, there are some reps from a local shop that is pretty damn good. They should be able to help you out with all your tuning stuff :D

Where abouts are you guys located? I'm looking into either the AP or the Utek. I sided with the Utek and then found that because of how it works vs. the AP, the AP is better in places here in the NE becuase it'll adjust to the humidity, and other conditions, whereas the Utek sounds like a more precise tune that takes into affect the conditions at the time of the tune? Do you know if this is correct? At the right price, I'd bite the bullet and consider the Utek. Then I'd just have to learn how to tune it. And could you PM me with prices at all...? I'm looking to buy the first week in March.

Very interested if still applicable. Was learning towards an AP, but a tune with an ECUTEK sounds like it's good for more power(?). Live in Menlo Park, was also trying to get in on the dyno day they have coming up. When was Mike looking to get his hands on some LGT's?

-B

Very interested if still applicable. Was learning towards an AP, but a tune with an ECUTEK sounds like it's good for more power(?). Live in Menlo Park, was also trying to get in on the dyno day they have coming up. When was Mike looking to get his hands on some LGT's?

-B

Well I would tune it right now if you were at the shop :D

On a more serious note I would like to try and get a few more Legacy's in as soon as possible, I would also like to discuss with any Legacy owners what kind of packages we can offer to you so I can get an idea of what we need to do. Anyone who has anything they would like to see us doing please either email me at mikew@gruppe-s.com or call me on (510) 783-5300 x18.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived