6/1/2013 - Meet at Mansfield,CT Drive-In Movie Theater

luchadorjose

• I Donated Too

http://www.mansfielddrivein.com/images/DI%20LOGOwebpage750.jpg

Let's Get Out to the Movies!

Saturday, June 1st

8:00PM at Mansfield Drive-In

Movie : TBD

The information above says it all. Let's crowd the drive-in with all of our cars! This will be the frist time event of its kind, please post below if you're interested!

Please feel free to CROSSPOST this on other forums, all makes and models of cars welcome. But of course, we want to have more Subarus than anything!

23 miles away this time. sooner than mohegan sun. I'll definitely try to get there. Only met one other forum member since having the car. Need to meet a few more of you cards.

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

• I Donated Too
23 miles away this time. sooner than mohegan sun. I'll definitely try to get there. Only met one other forum member since having the car. Need to meet a few more of you cards.

Where are you from? A few of us go to the weekly subaru meet in manchester

Yes. Norwich. Manchester isn't super far, but it is a good distance. Alas no highway that is semi-straight to there. Have to drive around a bunch of trees and end up almost in Hartford if I go the "fast" way. Driving north from here to get there would take about an hour.

• I Donated Too
During the summer (April to November) we meet in front of the Big Lots in Manchester, CT. It's a plaza with petsmart, olive garden, big lots, toys r us, and a couple other things. We park in front of what used to be Bugaboo Creek. During the winte (November to April) we meet down the street at Moe's in Evergreen Walk, which is technically in South Windsor. We park out back till it's cold then go inside to eat. It's every Thursday, people are there from 6-8, and stay later as the weather gets nicer. If it rains or people get way too hungry, there's usually an exodus to Moe's.

• 2 weeks later...
During the summer (April to November) we meet in front of the Big Lots in Manchester, CT. It's a plaza with petsmart, olive garden, big lots, toys r us, and a couple other things. We park in front of what used to be Bugaboo Creek. During the winte (November to April) we meet down the street at Moe's in Evergreen Walk, which is technically in South Windsor. We park out back till it's cold then go inside to eat. It's every Thursday, people are there from 6-8, and stay later as the weather gets nicer. If it rains or people get way too hungry, there's usually an exodus to Moe's.

Thats not to far from my Union Hall. Im part of the IBEW local 42. I go down there once in awhile. Maybe ill be able to make a couple of these. its about an hour and 20 minutes from my house.

Still going. Even with my cracked windshield. Is there going to be a meet up place? Going to show up earlier than 8. Don't know the area well though. Don't want to sit around twiddling my thumbs.

Archived