LegacyGT.com

Where is the best E85 on Long Island??

specialB

Anybody test their E85 for how close to 85% ethanol it really is?? Tuning a forced induction car to 85% ethanol when your really only getting 70% can be catastrophic. Tell us where you find the good stuff.

So far I've tested one station, the Citgo in kings park is just shy of 80%..not terrible

Anybody test their E85 for how close to 85% ethanol it really is?? Tuning a forced induction car to 85% ethanol when your really only getting 70% can be catastrophic. Tell us where you find the good stuff.

So far I've tested one station, the Citgo in kings park is just shy of 80%..not terrible

I hear there is a great place for E85 near MRPerformance 'mrpbuilt' @ 84 New York Ave, Westbury NY.

I remember the guys from the shop telling me that either the BP or SHELL station near them had some of the best E85/E90 on the island.

I haven't tested them yet but there is a Valero in Mt Sinai on 25a, Valero in Selden on middle country road and a Ok petroleum in Centereach on middle country road and some no name station on 112 in portjeff just past the iHop on the right hand side headed north that all have E85 and I go to any of them depending on where I'm headed or which one is closer on the ride home. The one in Portjeff I haven't gotten from yet but noticed they were the cheapest @ $2.99. I will definitely have to test them all soon lol.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• 3 weeks later...

Archived