LegacyGT.com

Killer new feature for 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the sales training packet for the 08 legacy, page 3.

"The Subaru Intelligent Drive (si-drive) multi-information display now includes birthday and anniversary reminders"

Sounds like a great reason to go get an 08 LGT or OBXT

:lol::lol::spin::spin:

wtf? really?

now THAT is useless.

i wonder if you can program 4-20 into it, though, since stoners tend to have a bad short/long term memory :lol:

what A Waste!!!!

why Not A Boost Guage!!!!!!!!!!

um because a boost gauge has been optional for a while now as part of the "performance gauge pack" that includes the oil press and oil temp gauges.

Its actually available now in the 07 SpecB. There is a Calendar function in the Nav screen. You can enter whatever, and it will remind you. You can also set up oil change reminders, tire check reminders, and other worthless stuff other than meaningful information -- like a boost gauge!

So, its not new.

Yeah, not a new function. I have actually have scheduled my cars anniversary date in it, but thats about all. My mother-in-law was like "is this a car or a computer" after showing her all the functions of the nav/multi-info display.

Since you cannot get a guage pack with the nav, they should replace the 3 guage display with the performance guage pack or allow you to pick the 3 guages you would like to display out of a list. I would love to see my boost, a/f, and egt on there.

um because a boost gauge has been optional for a while now as part of the "performance gauge pack" that includes the oil press and oil temp gauges.

Yeah and im going to spend $650 plus installation for the guage pack too :rolleyes:

So everybody is just supposed to be overjoyed that the stuff we want on these cars are not available, but insignificant little stuff like this IS???

What do you think Internet Forums are for, if not a fair amount of criticism and some complaint?

way to many complainers here...then again...that's what i read on most of these threads...so nothing new

Hey....without whiners and complaining....these forums would just dry up and blow away:lol: I, for one, think it is about time Subaru offered some REALLY useful stuff like "B/D and anniversary reminders" Now all we have to do is lobby them to add a chime to remind you when it is time to eat :p

what A Waste!!!!

why Not A Boost Guage!!!!!!!!!!

why do you want an OEM boost guage with those useless kPa units anyway? many ppl end up removing them and installing one with PSI units anyway.

if you don't know what im talking about, the boost guage option subaru offers in their turbo cars are kilopascal units, not psi. hence you see boost needle move up n down, but unless you know the kpa to psi conversion in your head, you really have no idea how much psi youre running.

way to many complainers here...then again...that's what i read on most of these threads...so nothing new

agreed, these forums are full of more whiners and complainers than ive seen on any of the other subaru boards ive been on.

Archived