LegacyGT.com

Bren tuning day

SpecBFan

Any one interested in doing another Bren Tuning day?

I talked to them and if we get 5 people just like before then we can get the tuned for 400.

Me and one of my friends are in and need tunes soon. So that leaves 3 more spots to make this happen. If we get enough interest then I'll see if they can start another thread with a date.

Let me know if you are interested and what Saturday is good for you. I believe June 28th is taken by the BMW group.

Sent from a controlling box in my pocket

Ahhh id love to get in on this but i wont be ready for tune just yet dont plan on touching the car until after my vacation. The trade for the subbie wasnt planned i didnt know id be back to modding car this summer haha.

Side note i may be attenting that BMW tuning day :p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

i might be interested...does that mean we have to sit in the shop all day for all the cars to get tuned? i have about a 3.5hr trip..

As long as you are there for your scheduled time slot and ready to go that's all that matters. For a dyno tune plan on roughly an hour. How long you stick around and hang out is up to you :)

Ok seeing how there hasn't been much interest in setting up another dyno day.

Me and my friend decided to just go and get it done so I have scheduled my tune for 7/1.

Feel free to stop by. They will be tuning my 08 SpecB and his 12 sti.

Sent from a controlling box in my pocket

Archived