Tenzo Wheel Options - Color and Style

TankTread

Most Liked Wheel  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Most Liked Wheel

• A
    • B
    • C

Hey guys, I am liking some of the Tenzo wheels that are out there. My car is Obsidian Black Pearl. What is your vote for best of the following 3? Each have different color combos but I picked three that caught my eye.

A.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/meisengart/Legacy/DC-5.jpg

B.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/meisengart/Legacy/dc5_bronze.jpg

C.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/meisengart/Legacy/cuzcoblack.jpg

LOL Tenzo...

LOL Five:ad...

I think wheel number 3 looks really nice. Tenzo makes some nice looking wheels. Do you have any Idea what they weigh?? All three look like nice choices to me.

Wheel C weighs 22.4 lb for an 18x8. I don't know how that stacks up with the rest of the market.

That is about the same weight as the spec B 18" wheel. 18" wheels, unless they are forged, will be on the heavy side. C is a great looking wheel. What is the going price for those?

better than these shitty knock offs

Maybe the original poster should have asked: Could a wheel snob vendor give me shit about some wheels he doesn't like (sell) instead of helping me make a choice between three wheels I took the time to post pictures of ?

Thanks to valuable posts like yours, this forum is feeling more like Nasioc every day.

I don't know about your mom, but my mom told me: "If you don't have anything good to say, then shut the fu@k up". She also cussed alot :)

Maybe the original poster should have asked: Could a wheel snob vendor give me shit about some wheels he doesn't like (sell) instead of helping me make a choice between three wheels I took the time to post pictures of ?

Thanks to valuable posts like yours, this forum is feeling more like Nasioc every day.

I don't know about your mom, but my mom told me: "If you don't have anything good to say, then shut the fu@k up". She also cussed alot :)

first of all, i wasnt trying to sell my wheels here

2nd of all, a lot of people doesnt know brands of wheels very wheel

people are WAY over paying for knockoff wheels

rest i dont even want to comment on

get your knock off wheels and be happy

..."If you don't have anything good to say, then shut the fu@k up". She also cussed alot :)...

hahaha

what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

first of all, i wasnt trying to sell my wheels here

2nd of all, a lot of people doesnt know brands of wheels very wheel

people are WAY over paying for knockoff wheels

rest i dont even want to comment on

get your knock off wheels and be happy

I wasn't implying that you were trying to sell your wheels. I was flipping you shit for making fun of someone who was simply asking "which wheels, of the three posted, did people like". I understand your scrutiny of "cheap knock-off wheels" and respect your opinion on that.

I do, however, expect more helpful and objective comments from a person that is a vendor on this sight.

I agree with KC! Also, I voted for wheel number 2. I had a black car with black rims and they look good, but after a while you need some contrast (IMHO) and the bronze ones are a cool design and I think they would look killer on your Black Leggy! Im summation, get number 2!
what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

I voted for b, i am looking at these wheels as well, just not sure about the blue lettering on the lip.

As for the wheel hating thats pretty classless for a vendor. i've seen some other posts from him hating on other peoples choice of wheels saying they are pieces of s@#t, not a good way to get business.

I've seen other posts from him hating on other peoples choice of wheels saying they are pieces of s@#t, not a good way to get business.

Unless of course you are selling wheels to 14 year old car owners who like to make fun of people and type LOL in all their messages. Oh, almost forgot : LOL

I originally voted for number 3, but considering you have a black car, I think a bronze wheel would look nice. The blue lettering is a little distracting on B, but it is a good looking wheel. I still love black wheels though. I have OZ ultraleggeras in flat black. The best thing about flat black wheels is that they look the same whether they are clean or dirty.

Here is a pic B.S.S. (Before Springs & Struts)

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/shoneal55esp/leggy019.jpg

C as well here. I'm actually looking at them up here in Toronto. Price- around $1000 for a set. But I hate the double drilled look. I`m still searching.

And to critical vendors- I have 2 kids in college. 2 grand for wheels and tires is a boatload in my world. Try keeping your I`m-better-than-you opinions to yourself. You may sell more...

Thanks everyone for their thoughts and votes on the wheels. I do agree that best situation would be no double drilled wheels; I don't care for the look as much. Ideally I'd like to do C with a hot lime strip around the outer lip.

Archived