LegacyGT.com

STOCK WRX clutch and flywheel

sabotaged

Yes, I've searched and know that the SB5-HDMM and 06 WRX flywheel fits the '05 Legacy GT.

My question is whether the 06 WRX clutch will fit as well (with the WRX flywheel)? I would order the ACT clutch, but the Canadian dollar is terrible right now, plus my clutch is even worse.

I'm hoping to have my dealer just install the WRX combo if it's possible. It should be cheaper than the dual mass LGT flywheel I'm thinking.

I'm using a stock 06' wrx flywheel, clutch and pressure plate with the 05' LGT tranny in my car. It has the same bolt pattern as the dual mass, because I had the dual mass bolted up first and now I'm running the stock 06' wrx setup. I know that I have a 97' LGT, but I'm running an 05' LGT tranny with the clutch master cylinder and everything from the 05' LGT, the only difference is the motor it's all bolted to, but the EJ motors are all the same.

I hope this helps

Good stuff...didn't realize you could just swap in WRX parts en-masse.

I was recently thinking about this, as I wondered if you could use a 2009 WRX clutch/flywheel/pressure plate in an 08 LGT....and I wondered if the 2009 WRX clutch was up-rated from the LGT.

Joe

Archived