LegacyGT.com

Charlotte Area Meet March 12th

billzebub

March 12 at Folger Subaru ~ 12:30PM

Us Impreza guys aren't snobs. I'd like to see some diversity at some of our meets. Come out and show us your kick-ass sedans wagons.

They'll be food, giveaways, a 30 foot rock-climbing wall for the outdoorsy types and specials on performance parts.

I was up at Folger on Saturday for an oil change...sounds like they are getting ready to put on a good time! Unfortunately, I will be in Yorktown, VA over that weekend...would definitely like to meet some other Legacy GT owners (and some of you Impreza guys too).

I am looking for an STi Uppipe and some wheels...should I go over to WRXHackers?

John

I have ben driving a 2002 Lexus IS 300 the last 2 yrs and been autocrossing it some but have been to the last 2 Subaru get togethers at Folger since son Tim has started them and have driven his STI also but just bought my 2005 Legacy GT two weeks ago so now very visible lol Going to Autoxcross for the second time the first weekend of March:)

autoxdad - That's awesome...how are the RE92s treating you!

ADirtyLegacy - I have had my LGT since July...and I have been on this forum since that time. I frequent the forum, but don't really post much...I definitely learn new stuff about the car every day from the guys on this site who are stepping up and trying new things.

Y'all have fun at the Meet...wish I could join you, but I have to be out of town.

JB

Wookstr, Sorry you cant make the meet. Are you going to be around the first weekend of March for the autocross? Actually i have not had my stock wheels on my car since the night i bought it 3 weeks ago. My youngest son Jon is out of the country and we put his rims on my car to autocross it and it has Falcons on it. Was going to change it back but have not and with autocross coming up i will wait till it is over then i will check out the stock wheels and tires.:lol:

ahhh, wookstr was REALLY hiding in the woods!! post up, we gotta make some noise for the SE!!

i'll be at the novice school on the 5th...i think. i'm moving this wknd and in Atl for a few days next week so i'll have to see how tired i am come the wknd. i do need to improve my horrid driving skills lol!

Kenda

Hi Kenda the novice school is very good I took it two years ago and even though i have a long ways to go it was a great help. Not sure if I will be there on Sat, I may have to work but will definitely be there on Sunday for the autocross. Hope to see you there along with everyone else. Dave

Yeah, I've been hiding in the weeds...just reading the posts and checking out what other folks are doing to their cars. My knowledge of Subarus and turbos is limited, but growing everyday...I let the guys in the turbo forum take care of all the tech. speak while I soak in the knowledge.

I won't make it to the autocross event...I will be out of town that weekend as well. I am usually only in town 2 weekends per month...and neither event falls on either of those two weekends in March.

Y'all have fun though!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived