LegacyGT.com

Tonight and every Wednesday!! Ledgewood TGIF meet 9:30!!

Blazin2000

Starting april 7th at 9:30pm car meet at ledgewood rear parking lot (route 46)..every wednesday night starting the april 7th

If anyone wants to meet at the jefferson diner before hand, let's meet there around 9:00. The roxbury cops don't care about the meet aslong as there is no littering or acting up.

Last week there was a really good turn out, the place was packed. Let's try to get some legacy's there!!

I should be able to pass through tonight.

Look for an 09 swp lgt with a yakima roof rack. Bone stock. :lol:

Hey I saw you parked over by CVS last night. Wasn't a great turn out last night. Chance of rain scared people away probably and the fact that it was cold.

Hey I saw you parked over by CVS last night. Wasn't a great turn out last night. Chance of rain scared people away probably and the fact that it was cold.

I saw you parked next to the RS and 09/10 wrx. I was trying to see if I could find ya, but a kid standing next to your car, said he didn't own it.

Next time....my gf's parents live right around the corner from John (RZA) on Phyllis Drive.

I saw you parked next to the RS and 09/10 wrx. I was trying to see if I could find ya, but a kid standing next to your car, said he didn't own it.

Next time....my gf's parents live right around the corner from John (RZA) on Phyllis Drive.

Yea i saw a bunch of people standing around and checking our my car, but I was behind it talking to a couple buddies about their STi's that I haven't seen in a while. I will be there again this wednesday night also, so i'll look for ya.

• 2 months later...

Does this still happen? Anyone plan on going tonight?

Probably the only Wednesday I'm in the Morris Co. area, at least until Sept. I'll try to find the time/energy to swing by if people are planning on attending.

Archived