LegacyGT.com

Recommendations for exhaust and tune in CT?

DarkSlide

I was wondering what you guys think? I have seen ECS in Windsor does a lot of engine swaps. I heard EFI Logics is a great place for a tune. Both places look really good...leaning towards ECS. Looking to go stage 2 with an up pipe and downpipe installed with a tune. I have Cobb AP and Cobb SF Airbox. How long does it usually take..(days)? Am I missing any other places? I am located in Central CT. What do you think it would cost ($1600)? I cant wait to hear her rumble...haha

• I Donated Too
Are you going to go to a shop and pay someone to install your uppipe and downpipe? Then you want a tune? ECS does good mechanical work, and Paul does a respectable job tuning there. I prefer Mikey as a tuner, he doesn't have a shop though. He is tuning on Thursdays at EFI, so you could bring your car to EFI for the install and have Mikey tune it. I've done an uppipe and downpipe install in about 4 hours, some people can do it quicker. Some shops charge a flat rate. But your choice in your shop and your choice in a tuner should be independent, they're different skill sets. Since you have an accessport, you can flash the generic stage2 map after the parts are installed and drive the car safely

• I Donated Too
I know everyone here loves Bren, but the comments you're getting are from Mass. Bren dominates subaru tuning in MA/VT/NH There's a lot to be said about making sure your tuner is local and available tho, as they hold your car's life in their hands. I've had Mikey tune both of my legacies and completely loved both tunes and had no issues. He's also tuned most of the guys I know from the Manchester, CT area, and everyone in that group also loves their tunes

http://www.tuningalliance.com has been doing my tuning for years. Mike's in Vernon, has great prices. He's just off exit 65 on RT84 E

Carr's in Rockville is great for exhaust work.

The UP/DP should take about 4-5 hours for a shop to do it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

thanks guys for all the help...set my appointment for dec 6 at ecs performance in ct with a tune which was recommended. These guys are extremely helpful. Cant Wait!!! look for pictues on facebook if u liked there page

If you are getting tuned at ecs try to setup an appointment to have mike botti tune your car aka sti Mikey

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived