LegacyGT.com

Paint work inMD/DC/VA

seoul_sista

Yep, his name is Lance and he is on the MAIC of NASIOC. A lot of people hit him up though. Don't know if he could get right to something. I will look for his contact info. There is also a place in the airpark that painted my CF hood on the Evo. Did a nice job, reasonable price. I will look for their stuff as well. The name escapes me right now.

My cousins boyfriend, does body/paint work and he does a great job. He works for 3 different shops and does a lot of work on the side. He painted my M3 lip spoiler and looks factory. We are in waldorf so a little bit of a drive, and usually takes 3 days for him to get it done. let me know if your interested

Seoul Sista, I pm'd you about paint work.

Also for everyone else interested, if you have a piece that needs to be painted and its roughly the same size as lower front spoiler, or a rear deck lid spoiler I can have it professionaly pianted any subaru stock color in one weeks time (typically, do get extra work from time to time) for $100.

Any non-subaru vehicle parts that need to be painted and are roughly the the same size as above, can be painted in same time frame for $125. (yes $25 more then if subaru because this is indeed a legacy forum :) )

Just pm me if anyone needs the work

shouldnt be any problem at all.....

I recently moved and currently do not have access to the internet at my new place. Please email me at doubler4990@aol.com if you want paint work done or have any questions about it. I do have the ability to check that. (dial up times me out when i try to log onto lgt.com)

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, this thread hasn't seen any action in a few months, but instead of starting a new one, I'll tack this on here.

I have a CF hood that I'm thinking about painting OBP to match the rest of my car, with the exclusion of a couple of stripes (think BMW offset sort of thing). Wondering what potential prices and times would be for that kind of job.

Let me know what you know (as well as what you think about the idea).

Thanks

Archived