LegacyGT.com

Newer Clean Body Kits???

I am about to buy a 2006 LGT here in Austin and i was wondering if there are any NEWER body kits that are very conservative or classy looking {not the K2k2 or Giala or ING's --- none of those --- uugh!}. Something with clean looking side skirts and a slightly more aggressive front bumper wrap compared to stock {the spec b front in Japan is decent}. I have already went through ALL the links from the "Exterior" thread and all the kits there were just too wild or the lines do not at all ADD to the Legacy's good looks. I wish Subie had a kit similar to what AUDI offers now for the new A4 {the S-Line kit} --- something from the factory that does give the car an additional sport appearance without looking like rice.

any ideas?

Thanks!

A plain lip spoiler is pretty nice. See here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18704

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20241

You can go with the el cheapo ebay version, or go JDM. JDM is $$$ however.

In addition to the plain lip spoiler there's the STI lip spoiler, which is also quite nice - it has a rear tail light, so installation is more involved. It's also more $$$ (approx $600).

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

I've also been looking for the same body kit. Something not Ricey, just something to make the car look a little more aggressive, especially on the front end.

I was wondering if it would be worth it to talk to one of the body kit manufactures out in the states and try and get one made. Maybe get a limited amount. I'm sure a lot of people with legacies would be up for it, as most are more mature. Actually I think the whole ricey phase is passing, everyones growing up.

I just need to know what is everyone willing to pay for a body kit, something like the Corazon, but without the fenders, so you can just put it on. I also gotta figure out how to shorten the lenght of the bumper by a few inches, it's just too long.

Let me know what you guys think.

S

right now, i'd take any body kit readily available in the U.S.. i don't see it happening any time in the near future though. - And 'im not about to pay the out insane shipping fees to have a kit sent over from japan.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Get a group buy on somethign we can all decide on and have a reputable company in the US make CF copies out of them.

• 2 years later...

Archived