LegacyGT.com

&@#% It's cold!!!

-1 degree F here in Charlestown RI at 7:00am!

Then I get to work and some idiot broke the key inside the lock for the gates to the parking lot. So I had to go out there with a propane torch and pliers to extract the key. Figuires it would happen today.

-22 F here this morning with windchill factor, my nuts froze to my right thigh when I stepped out into the driveway!!:( I hadda turn the heat on full blast and I had the seat heater set to full power, it still took me 20 minutes to thaw my giblets out on the way to work! Good news is the Bilsteins/S-tech still felt great!!:icon_bigg

lizard.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Yes, I inquired about that when I replaced my windshield. An extra $120.

But at least my nozzles are heated. :icon_bigg

I wonder if that is the case with mine...

I looked, and didn't see said strip on my windsheild, on my 05 GT Limited.

The glass is pretty clean, and doesn't have much sandblasting pits out of it.

I wonder if it was replaced with a less expensive windsheild at some point, without the wiper heater. :sad:

I wonder if it was replaced with a less expensive windsheild at some point, without the wiper heater. :sad:

Id be pissed but that sounds like the case. Seems odd, that a Limited wouldnt have that feature. Nevertheless, I wouldnt put it past Subaru. Heated seats were not standard on my limited. It was a $90 option and whoever bought my car didnt opt for them. It makes me mad.

There might be hope.

I bought my car used and didn't notice the lack of the strip until a few days later. I was bummed but then I looked at it again very closely. I DO have the strips but they're UNDER the black part. You have to get up close to notice. So go out and check with a flashlight, you might just have the strips afterall.

The other thing to do is turn the defrosters on and feel the glass.

Archived