LegacyGT.com

LGT meet in Austin?

bnguyenbb6

I know I've committed to and then bailed on a few meets but there seems to be a bunch of LGT guys in the Austin area now. Is anyone available for a meet? BBQ? Beer? Wings? Burgers?

I have work Saturdays during the day and school during the week so a Friday night, Saturday night or Sunday works great for me. Anything else depends on school work. Lets hear some ideas!

I work monday through friday 11-8pm. I'm free on Saturdays and Sundays unless I have my daughter, and thats only till 6pm. I'd love to meet up with the rest of the LGT's I see a few around all the time, but not too many on here. You know you can hit me up anytime Brian.

-Jason

So the Impreza meet was badass!!!! There was another LGT there at the beginning but got lost somewhere. The STI crowd was very welcoming and open to me being there with a LGT. I was pleasantly suprised. One guy even stated "Dude, we have the same motor. You're just a luxury STi.....minus a few ponies....and handling.....". Either way, we definitely need to get more LGTs out there. Whether with the Impreza/Sti folks ore ourselves.

Jason

So the Impreza meet was badass!!!! There was another LGT there at the beginning but got lost somewhere. The STI crowd was very welcoming and open to me being there with a LGT. I was pleasantly suprised. One guy even stated "Dude, we have the same motor. You're just a luxury STi.....minus a few ponies....and handling.....". Either way, we definitely need to get more LGTs out there. Whether with the Impreza/Sti folks ore ourselves.

Jason

I was the other legacy there. I was told you guys exited mopac at Westover. WTF? I later that night i found out that you guys exited westlake to go down 2222. I went and watched Limitless instead.

I have meat up with several of the NASIOC meets when I was driving my SVX and they were always friendly.

There is a meet on Saturday nights at the Frys off Parmer. Its a general meet up, sometimes lots of people, sometimes lots of kids, sometimes some cool cars. We can meet up there and walk to Opal Devines for a beer/food?

Any ideas?

I'm down for this weekend after 6:30pm. That is, unless my buddies are getting into some trouble. I can always go there then head to Weirdo's afterwards. ;-) Next weekend is perfect since I don't have my little girl, so we can do a day/night event.

I'm free on the 2nd and 4th weekends of every month, or weekdays after 9pm. I got a crappy schedule at work.

Hah... I make my own schedule and mine still could possibly suck more than yours. What's up Jason?!

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived