LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

...And I'm not voting for the RC car either even if it was a save...

^^^True dat, not a proper save. His point should be taken and safely deposit into the "Bank of Interweb Imaginary Points" if nobody posts real race car pic in next 48 hours.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a proper race car....

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/31a05149cd0580abf6652cd19d139c69.jpg

Sorry couldn't find a V8 Supercar or a ute so you got the drift car instead - still has a full roll cage and stripped out interior.

I thought you guys would be all over this challenge with your Nascars....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by tigger73

Well for me it has to be stripped out with a roll cage and ideally have some sponsorship and a race number. It's not a race car unless it has a number... :D

But a BRZ would be cool. Post up some pics and let's get some votes happening!!!

Edited by tigger73

Ok, I removed my vote for GTEASER (he is anyhow filthy rich with imaginary points) and voted for tigger. That is four votes, so get another challenge rolling tigger...

Sorry for the delayed response... some of us were sleeping on the other side of the world :)

Scores:

Grnlantrn1: 6

tigger73: 6

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Twistedfreedom: 2

sos123: 2

2_From_NH: 1

Cyc66: 1

laz: 1

CCC555: 1

TTG: 1

"NEXT CHALLENGE YOUR CAR NEXT TO A BIG TRUCK. BIGGER = BETTER"

I'm thinking if you can't find a mining haul truck that a B-double or triple axle semi-trailer would be OK.

Edited by tigger73

I am saving my vote for the big a$$ mining haul truck. I hope this qualify, too:

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o749/sos123123/Subaru/IMG_0085_zpslpm09khy.jpg

I am saving my vote for the big a$$ mining haul truck. I hope this qualify, too:

Yeah anyone got a mine nearby? Some of those mine trucks are massive.... Or a monster truck surely there's a few of those around???

I was really hoping to see your car getting dwarfed.

I still reserve the right to change my vote should a better photo get posted ;)

Scores:

Grnlantrn1: 6

tigger73: 6

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Twistedfreedom: 2

sos123: 2

2_From_NH: 1

Cyc66: 1

laz: 1

CCC555: 1

TTG: 1

im2c0ol: 1

Next Challenge! Your legacy next to a military vehicle

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Well you've jumped the gun a little early (usually have to wait for 4 votes/thanks to declare a "winner"). But this is your first challenge so I think we can be a little lenient ;)

I just helped him out :)

^^^If my understanding of rules is correct, you do have the whole weekend. It is 48+24 hours rule. That covers the whole weekend. Rule for those additional 24 hours is that anybody can win during that period if they collect 4 votes. Trick is, if original poster doesn't post his save during those last 24 hours and nobody collect 4 votes, original poster will lose his point. One more thing, I think that original poster cannot win a point for his/her challenge no matter what. Edited by sos123

^^^^Exactly if you set the challenge you can only "save" yourself from losing a point by completing your own challenge in the final 24 hours. End result with a successful "save" is no change in scores and you have to set another challenge.

Now bring on the army trucks, tanks and rocket launchers :)

Edited by tigger73

Need to update the rule in first post, I dig through the first 4 pages and some random pages didn't see that rule. First 1-4 pages doesn't seem anyone got thanks and 1 challenge two guys got points? So I assume it's 3 thanks like the 5th gen thread.

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Need to update the rule in first post, I dig through the first 4 pages and some random pages didn't see that rule. First 1-4 pages doesn't seem anyone got thanks and 1 challenge two guys got points? So I assume it's 3 thanks like the 5th gen thread.

Check the last sentence of the rules in the first post -

"Once a challenge has been satisfied by either the person who submitted the challenge OR 4 'likes' on the post, the user who met the challenge should post the challenge."

I wouldn't look at the early posts in the thread as it took a little while for everyone to get the hang of it and start either:

1. posting photos that met the challenge criteria
  2. voting on photos that were posted

I think people that have been playing for a little bit have mostly got it sorted and hopefully others that start now can just follow along with the current format.

What is most important to keep the game progressing along is that if someone posts a photo that you agree meets the challenge you vote i.e. "thank" the post.