LegacyGT.com

Which one?

Hey guys,

Currently in the market for legact gt...I have found two near where I live. The first one is a 07 silver black interior with 55k stock for $16500. The second one is an 07 Diamond Gray with 39k for $17999 also stock. Both manaul transmission. How much should or could I ask for either one of them. What's a good price for these and which one should I get?

Thanks

what are some of the differences between the 07 and 08?

Nothing, worth mentioning, if anything. Oh, most likely the price. ;)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Nothing, worth mentioning, if anything. Oh, most likely the price. ;)

:confused: Not sure if serious... :lol:

Updated front fenders, rear bumper, and fogs/headlights.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Those rear bumper reflectors took forever to finally grow on me.

I think what finally did it for me, was the fact that the funny looking bumper reflectors means the car is newer. Which my brain likes.

What do you have? BMX?

Since he got his dumbass banned again, he has a 08 5eat with pistons vf52 fuel and a ebcs. Everything else is back to stock, oh yea brotato coilovers.

Thanks for the heads up fellas!...I was looking at an 08 with 18k manual for 20k? What's do everything think? Love this forum! Btw, what are some of the differences between 07 and 08 beside the bumper?

Thanks

Archived