LegacyGT.com

The Great LGT.com Fundraiser '05

BDII

A message from Aczwild,

Alright guys and gals of LGT.com (yes guys there are girls here on LGT) and the Subaru community, it’s the Christmas season and its time to help some one out. As previously posted in this thread, there is a kid out there named Marco that needs our help. So, Highwaydrifter, 03Indigo, Bu11dogg and I have put our heads together to bring you the great LGT.com Christmas giveaway!!!!!!!!! Here is the background on what Highwaydrifter and 03Indigo are trying to do:

Marco, from Lame Deer, Montana is suffering from AML, a form of Leukemia, and will soon undergo a bone marrow transplant. He is 4 1/2 years old, and he is having a very tough go of it. So anything to make things a little better for the family would be wonderful. I am only hoping Marco gets a chance to get out of the hospital and enjoy it. He has been in the hospital, in the same room since August 12th, 2005....and with all my experience and knowledge, I don't see him going anywhere any time soon, at least not until February or so.

His family is very poor, and basically has nothing. The family stays at an apartment donated by another family that we used to care for. Pretty much the only thing they have is the one car that his mother drives, the clothes they brought with them, and each other. In the apartment is his mother, a single mother here by herself, and his older sister and younger brother.

Since I am Marco's primary care giver, I don't want them to know I am involved in any gift giving...they have a lot of pride (Native American's, Northern Cheyenne Indians). So I’m asking for your help to give Marco and his family a good Christmas and some hope.

Thanks so much for doing this

Cheers

03Indigo

We have decided to take a collection for Marco and his family of money and gifts (primarily money though). Highwaydrifter already has a Paypal account setup for donations (see below for the link) and if you would like to give gifts please contact 03Indigo via PM.

Now, this is where Bu11dogg and I come in. We have already donated money and gifts, but in hopes of really raising some money/ getting gifts for the family we have come up with this fundraiser:

For every $30 collected from an LGT.com member (validated by Highwaydrifter), your name will be put into a hat for a drawing towards the following items provided by vendors on this site!

The bidding for the items will conclude on December 18th, 2005 along with the donations (I’d let it go forever, but we would like Marco’s family to have it for the holidays). The winning bidders will be contacted by either myself, Bu11dogg, or Highwaydrifter for payment via Paypal (again using the link at the bottom of this post) and the items will be promptly shipped out to you.

For all of those unregistered viewers or members of the Subaru community, now is the time to register. As long as you have a validated User name on LGT.com, you’re golden!!!!

Thanks to all the vendors and LGT members that have donated to the cause for Marco, without you this wouldn’t be as big as it is going to be.

Oh, for any members that are a little weary of this thread and whether or not this is a scam. I assure you that this is not. We are doing this for a very good cause and we mean well.

Sincerly,

Aczwild

thanks Aczwild!! ok now lets move on to the goods....

1. Turbometrics WWW.Turbometrics.com was kind enough to offer up an Up Pipe.

2. Pszydlik WWW.PLTEK.NET was kind enough to offer the following items,

A. Perrin Air Filter.

B. COBB battery tie down

C. Shifter Bushings

3. Magnetic1 WWW.Brakeswap.com WWW.tireswap.com was kind enough to offer up a stainless steel brake line kit.

4. MDTurbo HTTP//Marylandturbo.com/catalog/ was kind enough to offer up a Greddy catch can. .

5. ME myself and I are offering a Donator status, not once, but to two different members. The first winner will get Donator status and our fearlees leader and site owner will send you a LegacyGT.com T shirt.

the Second winner will get Donator status and a Mann Engineering T shirt (large) and Mann Engineering Sticker WWW.Man-Engineering.com.

6. Aczwild is also offering 2 members donator status. The first will win donator status and Green LegacyGt.com polo shirt provided by our gracious site owner Tide. The second winner will get Donator status.

7.WRX_LGT was generous enough to offer a RBS grill insert

8. Highway drifter has offered Dolphin eye lines.

9. Crucial Racing WWW.crucialracing.com was generous enough to offer a Cool Safe T-Stat a license plate frame and a coveted sticker.

10. SnoDork was generous enough to offer up a set of Avo End Links.

A $25 donation will enter you in all the raffle!!!!!!!!! (One win/One prize per ticket)

Send all moneys to the link below and make sure you PM myself Or Aczwild and let us know that you bought a ticket. the DRAWING will be held on December the 18th and prizes will be shipped by the Vendors.

here is the link:

Donate using PayPal or a CC

Make sure in the comments section you enter your Screen name and let one of us know that you wish to be entered in the raffle.

Also, "If you have previously donated more then $25 in the other thread, and you now want a raffle ticket PM HighWayDrifter and let him know"

Thank you SOOOOOOO much to all the vendors who contributed items to the auction!!

Dont Forget to check out their websites to see their other great products!!

Its not too late if you want to add something to be raffled!! just PM me or Aczwild!!

anything will help.

If your not interested in any of the above items, and you still want to help, click the link above and send some Holiday Love!!

here is the link to the orginal thread!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23688

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*subscribe* please PM me if you guys need additional help, editing post, etc. I can accept credit cards through my PayPal and Highwaydrifter is local to me, so we can work together if needed.

I have a Perrin license plate frame and Perrin sticker to donate.

Dont forget what I donated...

Xmods '67 Camaro

Bodykit Package for the Car

Tools to put car together

Rechargable Batteries and charger

$80 package right there (If I wasnt a college kid, there would have been more)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

PGT---how do I connect to your account to pay by CC?

my account =

drhunter673 at hotmail dot com (change it to be a normal email address...)

I'll work with Dre (Highwaydrifter) to get any funds sent this way over to whomever is sending the final total. :icon_bigg

Good to see everything fixed and running, sorry it took a bit, please everyone, help out. WE're all pretty fortunate to be where we are now and the holidays are all about giving, so please if you can spare the $25, please help. You never know You might win yourself a pretty cool gift!

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

my account =

drhunter673 at hotmail dot com (change it to be a normal email address...)

I'll work with Dre (Highwaydrifter) to get any funds sent this way over to whomever is sending the final total. :icon_bigg

OK, know the email, but where do I go to make a payment? Remember, I am a paypal idiot:icon_frow

can you give me a link like the one above, or can i just use the one in the first post?

OK, know the email, but where do I go to make a payment? Remember, I am a paypal idiot:icon_frow

can you give me a link like the one above, or can i just use the one in the first post?

Actually, I forgot - in order to send money without an account, I have to send you a request. Email me how much (or PM me or reply here) and I can shoot it to you. You should be able to use a credit card to pay for it.

Archived