LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

Honestly, real talk, what's there to think about? Saving 1500$?....can always change the color. Or I'll tell you what go ahead and rock them for a year. Then I'll pay you a fair amount over what you buy them for next year.

I'm just verifying fitment with Brembos and inquiring about the center caps. The Rays site actually lists a "Variable Layer Center Unit", and seems to indicate that lug nuts are included. The RavSpec site mentions no such thing. So, I'm just trying to get some clarification.

https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/products/wheel.php?lang=en&wheel=57GETTER

Honestly, real talk, what's there to think about? Saving 1500$?....can always change the color. Or I'll tell you what go ahead and rock them for a year. Then I'll pay you a fair amount over what you buy them for next year.

I placed the order on the Getters. It's processing. We'll see how it shakes out since RavSpec isn't actually open today, although they are responding to messages via email or Facebook.

Rays are a wheel brand I did not expect to buy ever since I was essentially priced out of them.

Attaboi!!! And yes I'm serious of you decide it's not your look you're in to.

What tire size were you thinking of running? I'm hoping 255/35 will fit without too much trouble. There's ample summer performance tires in that size, including the S-04 Pole Position and Pilot Super Sports. I'll probably end up selecting one of those two tires (my dad has PSS's on his MS MX5 on my recommendation, and is now recommending that I get them, heh).

Fwiw I had a very minor pull upfront and the rear are rolled when I ran the 255/35 on my 19x9 +35 wheels.putting the numbers in I was talking on a 265 because I know they'd fit perfectly. Here's a comparison

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=255&aspect=35&diameter=19&wheelwidth=9&offset=35&width2=265&aspect2=35&wheel_size=19&wheel_width=9-5&offset2=43#isPage=1

Btw for you living in Portland my recommendation for a summer tire would be finding the one with the best rain performance, all will handle loads better than any all season. But considering the painful and damp roads come summer time I'd shoot for something with better ratings in that particular category when comparing them all. Just speaking from what I remember when living in wilsonville for a summer. Seemed to rain or be dampnalmost 2x a week.

Btw for you living in Portland my recommendation for a summer tire would be finding the one with the best rain performance, all will handle loads better than any all season. But considering the painful and damp roads come summer time I'd shoot for something with better ratings in that particular category when comparing them all. Just speaking from what I remember when living in wilsonville for a summer. Seemed to rain or be dampnalmost 2x a week.

Yeah, I pay a lot of attention to wet performance. Although, we do get about 4 solid months of very little rain at the height of summer. But, I'll probably try to run the tires for most of the year anyway, which means I'll be using them at the start and end of "winter". I remember the PSS being rated highly in the rain, but it's been a while since I've actually looked.

So, if I want to go 265, I'll need to pull and roll. Hmm, I do like square fitments....

Edited by Ellesedil

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/S2BARU/IMAG0648_zpscwaiivnj.jpg

So this pic is after my accident out course but my new fenders are b on and they havent been touched. You'll notice there isn't much poke at all. On the drive home it did hit very little but then again it was pretty tight with the coils. I could've raised it 1/4th of an inch and it would be been ok. Plus I run my alignment specs closer to 0 with mayyyyybbbeeeee -.5 in the rear if that

Pro Stickers (Subaru emblem overlay folks) is having a 25% of sale through the end of December, so if you were wanting to get an emblem overlay, now would be a good time. Use code: HAPPY25OFF

http://emblemoverlays.com/products/subaru-stars

382 bucks http://www.ebay.com/itm/182237226442?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT.

I paid a couple hundo more. Haven't installed yet but it looks nice. I think at least one person this forum has had it installed.

You may need to consider getting the AVO downpipe before you install this or you'll get codes galore catalytic efficiency or get a muffler shop to install one at the resonator. A tuner can tune out the code and a mechanic can add someting to remove the code too. But, it will stink quite a bit without a catalytic converter.

• 3 weeks later...

Most of you probably got this Subarupartswarehouse.com email too:

Coupon code: 100FREESHIP

It's the final push to make our 2016 sales numbers. We're dropping prices throughout the store up to 31% off MSRP on all Genuine Subaru Parts at Subaru Parts Warehouse, and we're also offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to the Continental United States*.

Hurry, this offer is only good for the 48 hours of December 27 & 28 and when you use the coupon code below. Take advantage of the best deals of the entire year and stock up for 2017 at Subaru Parts Warehouse.

*Excludes oversize, overweight, and freight items. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Grrr local pickup only.

I don't understand that, especially in places that are even remotely urban. Just take it to a UPS store and have them take care of packaging and shipping and charge it to the buyer. That's what I did with my wheels when I sold them.

I don't understand that, especially in places that are even remotely urban. Just take it to a UPS store and have them take care of packaging and shipping and charge it to the buyer. That's what I did with my wheels when I sold them.

Laziness, I've shipped all manner of parts. Transmissions, wheels...whatever as long as the buyer covers it I'll help them out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk