LegacyGT.com

07 Spec-b Wired For Stock Sub???

Rambo

The wiring to run to the headunit should come with the sub. Did you buy this one used? On a side note, the sub also comes with hardware to mount underneath the driver's seat. However, the spec-B has the DVD system for the navigation unit there so the sub won't fit. I've seen others here with spec-B's mount the sub under the front passenger seat instead using velcro.

Yep... Next time I've got the console box off I'll check the wiring, but I think they actually ran wires for the sub. I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything there to start...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It doesn't rattle the mirrors as much as the two 10's from my WRX, but it sounds good. I actually turn the bass adjustment down a bit with the sub. Since it's under the passenger's seat, they feel it more than I do. I tell my wife it's like an ass massage with every trip! :lol:

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed.

Rambo, where did you get your sub?

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][B]"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." -Jedi Master Yoda (I believe he was talking about the search tool)[URL="http://specb.jerkerstudios.com/"][/URL] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived