LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Any1 else using the Blitz Touch-BRAIN. Need advice please. Also heard the GReddy In fometer is good but not sure if available for 5th gen yet

cool thing about the blitz is that it has boost and water temp, which we need on the lgt, also you can set the values on either imperial or standard, ( psi or bar, celsius or farenheit ) however, i need to point out that there is a variance between the blitz and manual meters such as the speedo and boost.

for example, the speedo, on the dial i'm holding steady at 100kph, while the blitz reads 95 kph, there is a variance of 5kph all throughout.

on boost, i had a dyno run and on the dyno boost guage (which was tapped from the vacuum) it read 14.85 psi, but on the blitz it reads 16 psi

so, as of today, i dnt know which is more accurate, since this is hooked up to the obd2 port, it is reading of the ecu . . .i am confused

Hi freedom. Thanks for the reply and info. As far as I know - there is always an over-rate on the speedo dial so my guess is the 95kph is ur actual reading. As far as boost goes - thats confusing. So far this is the ONLY device I have come across that actually works on our cars so I may consider it. Any1 know where I can get it reasonably? Oh, and is it a simple plug-n-play setup? Thanks

20% tint put on today.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83/Kspinesh/Tint3.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83/Kspinesh/Tint2.jpghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83/Kspinesh/Tint1.jpg

Hi freedom. Thanks for the reply and info. As far as I know - there is always an over-rate on the speedo dial so my guess is the 95kph is ur actual reading. As far as boost goes - thats confusing. So far this is the ONLY device I have come across that actually works on our cars so I may consider it. Any1 know where I can get it reasonably? Oh, and is it a simple plug-n-play setup? Thanks
really its just obd port and one wire to tap for ignition source, if you just hook-up the obd port, even if the engine is off and the key is not inserted, the BLITZ is still on and will porbably drain your battery, the kit comes with a suction cup mounting device, which i don't use cuz;

- we have horrible roads and the philippine version comes with bilstein shocks as standard, so if you mount it on the windscreen , the blitz unit tend to vibrate/wobble and can't actually see read it while driving.

- the whole mount is just plain fugly, you can convert it to a surface mount tho, but its just way too bulky.

what i ordered is the blitz mount similar to an apex VAFC mount, actually i would have preffered the apex i mount cuz its bigger, the blitz mount is so tiny , but it does the job, i have mounted it on the steering column, and dash and it looks clean.

and yeah, the boost variance i ordered a defi boost gauge and when i install it, i will definetely see what the variance is, it could be just the dynojet from our local tuner

Edited by freedom

The 20% tint looks good on our cars KSpan. I did the same to mine right after I got the car in Feb. 2011. Cops haven't bothered me about it it either because of the light colored interior. Now if it were a black interior, that would be different. Again, it looks great!

...Cops haven't bothered me about it it either because of the light colored interior. Now if it were a black interior, that would be different....

I agree. I had 35% on my front windows and have the dark leather. I got pulled over and have since got it removed. Even with the back windows tinted as well, the fronts still look tinted.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Magic. Yeah, had the oem rims sprayed the typical gold. Just experimenting and it stuck with me. The ride is actually comfortable - not too hard at all. Though its too low for my roads here. I havta raise it up 20mm or so :( Took a coupla bumper and y-piece scratches today.

Am thinking on spacers. Any1 got some advice for me there? Make and size?

Yeah I thought so too. Had them fitted with settings as from factory. Was touching too much at the front so had them raised a bit. Think this looks better now.