LegacyGT.com

2008 WRX STI fan rendering

deimos

I like it:wub: thanks for the backround on my computer:)
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Holy flocking A! Mmmmm mmmm, that's tasty! Subaru should hire that guy. Or they should at least dump their entire current design staff.

BMW did that with him. so far the only car he has done that I like is the LGT :lol:

I clicked expecting mediocrity. Wow, that rendering is gorgeous! I like how he integrated the brake vents, he just needed to add a front intake vent for the rear fenders to match the outlet tucked in next to the rear taillights. If that was the 2008 STi, all the bitching about the 2008 Impreza redesign would stop instantly.
Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

It looks like something from the mind of a 12-year old -- a boy-ricer matchbox car. And that STi wing from the current models looks laughable and ridiculous on that hatchback.

Uh, yeah, it's an STi. Duh.

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Yummy except for that damn Nike airmax wing........

Was really hoping they would get away from that with the new model. Oh yea....I forgot it really does help:rolleyes:

To bad I would never consider it bc of the insurance rates. I can have a LGT & a 07 Vette insured for far less $$

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

That is what Subaru needs to win another rally championship, small, short, light two door. But we don't want that for the street, stretch that out into a four door, would look hawtter.

four doors suck make a coupe. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I like coupes too, but the real world demands more practical cars, how many two doors are there in the market anymore? American manufacturers are getting rid of them left and right, Camaro, Firebird, Monte Carlo, Grand prix, all gone. I would like to see a coupe option as well but I think we are lucky we are getting the sedan, I'll be shocked if that is an American market only car, doesn't make sense for Subaru.

Archived