Weather: Rain? Snow? clear?

Car: year, make and model

Tuner: Name of person and shop

Track info:

Transmission: 5speed, 6speed, PPG, JDM, ect ect

Peak Horse Power at RPM: The RPM that you reached max HP

Peak Torque at RPM: The RPM you reached Max TQ

Fuel: Octane rating if pump, octane and brand if specialty fuel

Engine/Power Modifications: Anything that adds horsepower that you have added to your car. i.e. bigger turbo, intercooler, exhaust, injectors

Driveline Modifications: Stock/Upgraded clutch, light weight flywheel, upgraded drive shaft, upgraded rear or center diff.

Suspension Modifications: struts, springs, coilovers, braces, bushings, and other items that reduce body motion and increase power transfer to the ground

Other Modifications: weight removal, addition of a roll cage, lighter wheels or rotors, smaller than OE diameter tires, and other items that affect vehicle weight, rotational inertia, and power delivered to the contact patch

Picture of Dyno Plot and AFR/Boost Plot: Ask your tuner for this or copy it from your tuning software

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr353/jmorris6689/f456a489.jpg

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr353/jmorris6689/2c5eaa80.jpg

Car: 2006 legacy gt ltd

Shop 42 autosports Charlotte nc

Track: zmax Charlotte

Temp: 82*

Engine: fully forged bottom end, 9:1 comp pistons, STi intake manifold, ported heads, gs power division 272 cams, STi oil pump, 850 cc injectors, 300 lph fp, full catless exhaust, stock exhaust manifold, amr cxr 550 turbo in STi fitment, avo legacy fmic, Gfb bov, probablly more mods but i cant remember them all but it's listed in my build thread "funny noise turned out terribly"

Transmission: 05 STi 6mt, STi linkage, group n mounts, 05 legacy 4 eat drive shaft, 05 STi r180

Hp&tq: no idea car was street tuned

Fuel: 93 oct no meth

Tires: fallen zeix 225/45/17 on stock rims 28 psi

Lane: right lane 11.668 @124!

Other mods: tein s tech springs, dba 4000 f&r rotors, hawk hp+ f&r pads, removed spare tire and tools.

Edited by jmorris6689

• 3 years later...

Hello fellow subarubians!

This is my first post on this site and gotta say lovin' the site so far!

I just purchased an 05 Legacy GT limited with torn inside front CV boots.

I think that they've recently torn because there is still a good amount of grease in there. What is the best way to go about rectifying this? I would certainly rather replace just the boots but I'm not sure that is the best way to go about in terms of long-lasting solutions... Thoughts?

Thanks for the feedback!

Dude. You post in the weirdest places. CV joint boot question in a 4 year old dead thread about posting track times? I'm a little tempted to go see what the other 77 posts are about and where in the heck they are located, but I just can't bring myself to care. Let me suggest that you might get better responses if you pay a little more attention to where you are posting. Good luck and welcome to LGT.com!!!

All 77 of 'em. ;)

Turns out I couldn't help myself. I went and looked back at a few. He was cutting and pasting other people's posts into new random threads. Establishing a post count, mayhap? I may have inadvertently flagged down a mod.

Edited by Dujo

• 1 year later...

Car: 2008, outback XT LImited

Tuner: self

Track info:

Transmission: 5speed Auto

Peak Horse Power at RPM: 243/6400

Peak Torque at RPM: 243

Fuel: mixed looking at 91+

Engine/Power Modifications: Intake timing map changed for mpg 27.4 highway over 15 mile run.

No Power Brake.

Used blue tooth app for results. DashCommand Pro" Android "

0- 60 mph. 7.1 sec 128k miles on car.

Will be tuning for performance hp soon.