LegacyGT.com

07 Spec B Stereo Options.

SpecBlitzed

The Spec B came with the auto climate controls and its next to impossible to get an aftermarket stereo. I use the AUX with my iPhone but the audio still sounds like crap. I have installed components all around. Are there any factory stereos out of other Subura models that I can use that has a USB plug. Anyone know any of the options?

Get an Audio interface like a JL Cleansweep and add in some amps and a sub and get yourself an actual system that sounds good with the OEM headunit.

adding in only better speakers to the stovck locations and runnig them off the stock head unit without any other tuning will result in well, bad results.

Get an Audio interface like a JL Cleansweep and add in some amps and a sub and get yourself an actual system that sounds good with the OEM headunit.

adding in only better speakers to the stovck locations and runnig them off the stock head unit without any other tuning will result in well, bad results.

This.

You at least need a processor of some sort if you're keeping the stock HU. Amps will help out a lot too with aftermarket speakers. It's not uncommon for aftermarket speakers to sound worse than stock with the factory HU.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Agreed. I took the speakers out of my old car. (Alpine Components) They have a bit deeper bass and highs are nice. Ya not sure where to start with the amp. I am not really wanting to put a bunch of money into audio. I'd rather go fast. You Know!

Archived