LegacyGT.com

Subaru can't find part number.....can u help?

bms231

It has been a week and a half and they have thrown two part numbers at me. My local dealer can't find the part # for the air by pass hose b/c it is not listed in his drawings. So both him and myself have been calling SOA and apparently the guy researching it is who the rep on the phone I was talking to was also talking with. The first part # and hose he gave me was a "generic" hose b/c he thought it would be the same thing. Are you kidding me? Not only was it in a pre-molded shape, it was about 1/4" too wide in diameter. So flash forward a week they are still trying to find out what part number this darn hose is. They gave me a new part number. It is 37.50. I said no, that price is rediculous that sounds like the wrong hose. They insisted it was the right hose until I asked what the specs were. They said 12" long by 1" diameter. WRONG. That is the hose on the bottom side of the air re-circ. SOA waited another 24 hours to tell me to just order that hose and see if it is right. Ridiculous.

I thought Hyundai was bad. Hyundai looks like NASA compared to SOA.

Can anyone competent out there get me a part number for hose (A) in the illustration below?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/bms231/subaru/airbph.jpg

i am confused as to how u think A is pointed to two hoses when it denotes the air by-pass hose. what you denote as the smaller of the two is the part number they gave me as well. 22310AC320. they said the description is 12" long, 1" diameter and it is 37.50. i cant believe that it is 37.50. i can go to auto zone and get 5/16" for 2 bux a foot.

• 6 years later...

Archived