LegacyGT.com

Get Whitelines they said, it would last long they said [PIC INSIDE]

JMLegacy

So after less than a year this is what happened to my upper control arm bushings

http://s9.postimg.org/722huhtn3/20140329_120507.jpg

Happened to both side. Left one was worse and I took this picture of it ^

Is there a better product to replace my bushings with because this aint cutting it. I mistakenly bought whiteline AGAIN because I was almost sure i didn't replace those bushins. Why? Because less than a year wouldn't obliterate them if they were good quality urethane.

You shouldn't rip on Whiteline for a company in general. I run their Front and Rear sway bars on my 01' BE and they are built VERY WELL. However it sucks that this happened to you and I'm sure these particular bushings from Whiteline are not built very well. If I were you I would go gold for OEM.

You shouldn't rip on Whiteline for a company in general. I run their Front and Rear sway bars on my 01' BE and they are built VERY WELL. However it sucks that this happened to you and I'm sure these particular bushings from Whiteline are not built very well. If I were you I would go gold for OEM.

What does it mean to go gold? Can u point me to another product?

This can happen if the bolts are torqued down with the suspension hanging at full droop. They are supposed to be torqued with the weight of the car on the suspension.

Not saying that is what happened in your case, just for reference.

This.

Also I'm not sure that Whiteline was selling black bushings a year ago. IIRC they were all yellow back then.

As underdog said, they need to be torqued with weight on them.

Also Whiteline has excellent customer service. They will replace them for you as long as you bought them through an Authorized Dealer and can provide them with a receipt. They are REALLY good with that. All companies have production issues, it is how they handle the customer service end that matters most. Whiteline stands by their products...

-Mike Paisan

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/153798190.jpg

Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Enthusiasts since 2001.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) |AIM: AZP Installs

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

Archived