LegacyGT.com

Tein Comfort Sports arrived

bigbutt

Thanks to Boostjunkie- they arrived earlier this week. They're getting installed next weekend along with new rotors & pads and AVO RSB.

I'll post my impressions next week.

I'll try to get some pictures- they are sweet. Fronts have adjustments on the bottom.

DSCN0396.JPG.219bc918cfb51747a251388c890ed15f.JPG

search owns me :)

after some reading seems as these are the cats meow according to the lexus guys.

guess it has some rubber on top of those mounts to keep the noise in check.

ive been debating on getting coilovers for weeks now, i want the cobb springs cause i dont really want a harsh ride.

but i kept thinking to myself w/ 44k miles i may as well get new shocks, this is where the CO option comes in and now im seriously looking at these and the KW.

arrggggggg!!!!

decisions! decisions!

I think they are like $1600. I just put my KW's on today. Maybe I should have spent the extra $100 and not have to deal with the spring compresses and top hats. Don't give a review because if you tell me they are better then my KWs I be pissed.:lol: Good luck. I hope you like them.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I paid $1600 shipped.

The fronts have rubber on the inside of the top hat while the rears have a rubber ring on top of the top hat.

Here' pictures of both top hats.

DSCN0397.JPG.f2e2061c9a6478014549b70a2daa1182.JPG

DSCN0398.JPG.3050e5e6ab96a3e486571b6d6dca75e5.JPG

DSCN0402.JPG.ba387b7a8504a223340ecc187a3ebf62.JPG

You get those bad boys on yet? Make sure to post up with your impressions as soon as you get some good drive time in. I am looking at these for my LGT, I too want a fairly quiet setup. o yea and ..............................

:needpics: we want some installed pics! (or atleast I do)

You get those bad boys on yet? Make sure to post up with your impressions as soon as you get some good drive time in. I am looking at these for my LGT, I too want a fairly quiet setup. o yea and ..............................

:needpics: we want some installed pics! (or atleast I do)

They are getting installed next Saturday along with new rotors & pads and an AVO RSB. I've got an hour drive from where I am getting them installed- it should give a good idea of what they are like. From what I heard they are supposed to be quiet. We'll see.

I will definitely take pictures! :)

Where you looking for quiet or comfort with this setup? I could not get much info on these so I went with the KW's.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Where you looking for quiet or comfort with this setup? I could not get much info on these so I went with the KW's.

I was looking for more comfort- quiet was the wrong word to use. We'll see next week how comfy they are.

• 1 month later...
These are the coils that I want. I'm very curious to here your thoughts on them.

:whore:'cept I'd like to hear your thoughts on them. :lol:

Way to leave us hanging a while (unless you reviewed them in another thread that search isn't finding...:p

Archived