LegacyGT.com

EFI Logics group tuning day 5/14 & 5/15

busabusa

Blakout - When are you getting tuned there? I'm going on the 5th of April. They're doing some other work for me so I don't think I can combine with that group discount.

I most likely will not be getting tuned there since I cant drive my car now, and when its fixed it will need to be tuned asap. Unless anyone knows of someone with a flat bed tow truck or a trailer that would be willing to be an awesome person and I would gladly pay for gas round trip

• 3 weeks later...

im gonna bump this. hearing a lot of good things about EFI and I know at least me and HDTurbo from this area are waiting on the ERZ 5EAT downpipe to go Stage 2. The test pipe arrived today so I would expect we'll have parts in hand within 2-3 weeks if all goes well which puts us installed at the beginning of May.

This might work out, nobody has signed up for Fri 5/14 yet, Sat is full. If we can get Fri to fill up, the price might be right

Tim Bailey (Cobb/Surgeline Tuning) recommends Chris from EFI Logics as one of the best tuners in the US.

I'd be there, but I have to wait 'til summer when I get back from trashcanistan.

^Best luck with that.

I'm considering the EFI tune, if we have our poop in a group by then.

It is very possible right now that someone might be able to take my spot for saturday. As much as I want to be there to have my car tuned by such an awesome shop and an amazing price, I might be obligated to some previous arrangements.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived