LegacyGT.com

KCA409 with Avo +0.50

Yes LCA's are a great upgrade to the LGT and really help with front end lift in corners. I went with the whiteline kca 334 which I think is similar to the AVO setup.

Not sure if the top hats will make much difference though...

Are you ever going to consider upgrading your struts and springs? If you are, you might better off getting coilovers. Most coilovers come with adjustable top mounts. I know $1k is a lot to cough up, but when you do the math, it becomes cheaper in the long run.

$200 for KCA409

$300 for drop in springs

$500+ for new struts because stock ones will blow with lowered springs

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

• 1 month later...

I recommend the KCA409 and Whiteline LCA ALK (KCA334) as mentioned above. Great combo that yields and additional ~1* extra caster and .5* negative camber.

Buying $1000 coilovers for the camber plates is the worst possible approach in my opinion (no offense covertrussian). You would be better off spending the money on Konis and keeping stock springs.

Of course all of this is moot if you aren't running the best possible tire you can get (or afford) for your application.

Buying $1000 coilovers for the camber plates is the worst possible approach in my opinion (no offense covertrussian). You would be better off spending the money on Konis and keeping stock springs.

Agreed, all depends on what your looking for out of the car. On my previous car I spent almost 1.5x the cost of BC's on different shock and spring combos, trying to find a setup that would handle well and was comfortable, ended up with coilovers at the end of the day.

At the end of the day, get what ever is cheapest that you like. Sadly for me it's either stock springs or coilovers.

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Archived