LegacyGT.com

Attention Small Business Owners!!

Hi guys, my wife has started a Bookkeeping Accounting Business.

She has 17+ years experiance, is very professional, and very knowledgeable. If you would like more information, please PM me so I can give you more information privately. Rates are very competative!!!

Thanks for looking!

SoCalSleeper

Support for the little guys bump.

I ran a printing company for 4 or 5 years and try to always support small businesses when I can. Now I work for the man and put in my 9-6 every day... But at least I have a consistent paycheck and if someone messes up it doesn't come out of my pocket.

Good luck to your wife!

Thank you for the love.

I still work for "The Man" so that she can do her own thing. It works out because my job has all the 401k and medical benifits. That way she can focus on clients, customer service, and profit.

Again she is very experanced and with small business, for example someone who has partnerships and what not.

Henry, we should talk. I admit to being behind on the paperwork. Always a scramble at the end to get everything together.

Bought my newest Quick Books and have yet to install I am so busy. Gotta get my books together.

Henry, we should talk. I admit to being behind on the paperwork. Always a scramble at the end to get everything together.

Bought my newest Quick Books and have yet to install I am so busy. Gotta get my books together.

Sounds like we should... PM sent!

Henry

Archived