LegacyGT.com

Welll....Did it...

Sorry no photo, you've seen em before.

It's an 07 GT(oh-yes) Sedan 5MT Newport Blue. Only drove it home in the dark 2.5 hours there was a lot of :lol: during the drive. Cool thing is , is that we where only planning on spending the $$ on a 05 or 06 due to price, and I always hate the idea of a brand new car from a financial standpoint - but when we told the sales guy our absolute requirements to buy the car, he made it happen on the 07, which I though would have been impossible.

There is something wrong with it though, and the dealer can't fix it. Warranty doesn't cover it, and it's going to bother my for a long long time. It's replacing my wifes car, so I don't get to drive it every day!!!:icon_mad::icon_bigg

Cool thing is , is that we where only planning on spending the $$ on a 05 or 06 due to price, and I always hate the idea of a brand new car from a financial standpoint - but when we told the sales guy our absolute requirements to buy the car, he made it happen on the 07, which I though would have been impossible.

Hate to play devil's advocate here, but read over your contract VERY CAREFULLY. I've seen countless stories over the years where the dealer changes something prior to final signing and you get screwed (APR %, term length, etc). Re-read everything and make sure everything is kosher. If you didn't think he could make it happen on an '07, how did he make it happen? Check into it, for your own safety.

Other than that......congrats on the car! :)

what was the price difference between an '05 LGT and the '07 LGT you bought if you don't mind me asking. Mind you it would've been an '05 Limited LGT.

I still would've gone for the used one but if you got a good deal, I guess I wouldn't complain. Taking the first depreciation hit sucks though.

Welcome aboard.

Hate to play devil's advocate here, but read over your contract VERY CAREFULLY. I've seen countless stories over the years where the dealer changes something prior to final signing and you get screwed (APR %, term length, etc). Re-read everything and make sure everything is kosher. If you didn't think he could make it happen on an '07, how did he make it happen? Check into it, for your own safety.

Other than that......congrats on the car! :)

+1, some dealers will try to sneak a final balloon payment in there to keep the rest of the payments low....

Archived