LegacyGT.com

Water hissing and flowing sound with A/C on?

yangxbo0

:icon_sad: New 2013 Legacy 3.6R, bought in Aug, starts having water hissing and flowing noise in the front with A/C on, not continuously but pretty frequently... It only can be heard inside and goes away when turn off the A/C. It happens during both idle and driving. There is still cold air coming out. Does anyone know what's the problem? Thanks~

does the condensation leak out the bottom of car??

No, there is no water leaking into the car or the ground, right now the sound turns to be like water slowly bubbling.... I called the dealer and they said it is the normal sound of the pressure equalizer... but it never had this noise when I first purchased it... I don't know, probably I have to bring it to the dealer and let them hear it.

No, there is no water leaking into the car or the ground, right now the sound turns to be like water slowly bubbling.... I called the dealer and they said it is the normal sound of the pressure equalizer... but it never had this noise when I first purchased it... I don't know, probably I have to bring it to the dealer and let them hear it.

That would prob be best to let them here i was thinking a clogged a/c drain

Jay

Archived