LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

Not trying to interdict your sale, but unless a buyer has two other GY EGTs with/85-90% tread to put on with these, I wouldn't run these on a Subaru. Just FYI.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I got (2) 225/40/18 milestar ms932 tires for sale, like new. They were from a client who was putting them in the trash so I grabbed them- $60 a piece, on Craigslist for $75 a piece, retail around $90

http://www.milestartire.com/tires/passenger/milestar-ms932?tab=specs

IMAG0166.thumb.jpg.66786e68b42f6a7b21745f70680e047f.jpg

Edited by BoozeRS05

I got (2) 225/40/18 milestar ms932 tires for sale, like new. They were from a client who was putting them in the trash so I grabbed them- $60 a piece, on Craigslist for $75 a piece, retail around $90

http://www.milestartire.com/tires/passenger/milestar-ms932?tab=specs

peter i have 2 goodyear eagle gt's with like 85-90% tread on them. ill give them to you for $100 bucks if youre interested.

Shweet

I'll pm you both when I get back to MD on Wednesday :)

Looking for a set of winter wheels (winter tires or good all seasons optional).

Still looking for Process West...

Up F/S once I go open source: Cobb AP v2 for 05-06 LGT/OBXT.

How much for Cobb AP? I have a friend that would most likely be interested.

I think the going rate is $450 shipped (I have the insert, and I'm pretty sure the original box is somewhere if that's required).

I haven't emailed cryo yet to purchase a stage 2 tune, but it is on my things to do today/this week.

Ok let me know your progress and I'll double check with him and get back to you

I have a set of Fat Fives off an Audi TT for sale. The wheels are located in State College, PA. Here is a pic of what they look like but are not the exact wheels.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w229/CAMS_450R/HF1.jpg

They are high up in my garage at the moment but if your interested I will get as many pictures as you like. Bolt pattern is 5x100 I ran them on my 05 OBK with stock rubber the fitment was great. Looking for $350 with delivery inside of an hour drive.

Also interested in wheels... #2 in line. Mookz, do you have a set as well? I'm looking for a winter setup. I prefer good finish, but some blemishes are acceptable. I'm looking for a set with no bends.

@LJ08GT, I've shot an email to Cryo. I expect a return message sometime this week. I expect to have the AP unmarried and ready for ship/sale in a few weeks.

Edited by compsurge

• I Donated
comp its up to you man. we can meetup sometime so you can check them out. the wheels are in good shape aesthetically...i never had them mounted so idk about any other issues if they are existant. the tires need air, theyve been sitting for about 9 months

I have an air compressor with a fill attachment with built-in gauge if you need to fill them back up before sale. I'm in Owings Mills. LMK if you want to swing by. Free air!

@compsurge keep me posted on when you're ready

I expect to be acting very soon with the base tune. Most likely by the weekend. I still have to find my original blue Cobb box (I am fairly certain I have it in my basement).

@charlie_sheen, is the DWS down to just the "DW" at that treadwear? I have an air compressor in my car at all times, so if I were to swing by, I could fill them up and take for a brief test if you'd be willing. Lets sort the details by PM. I'm available this weekend to look at them. I'm about an hour south of the beltway.

• I Donated
Wagons and hatchbacks are nice, aren't they?

I have the standard Slime heavy duty air compressor that can be found on Amazon or any AutoZone.

I have that too. I modified my cargo tray so that it would fit. But, it takes like 20 minutes to inflate a tire. A real air compressor take about 30 seconds. And the tire pressure gauge on those things are not exactly accurate, so you have to keep on taking it off and checking.