LegacyGT.com

romraider ecu data logging issue

1astrokeit

I'm tryin to do a datd log pull n I have it set up for the rear defogger switch n I already picked my output file location. My issue is that when I do a pull n try to open it up in open office its not there. Do I have to save it once I open the file location? What am I doing wrong?

try to open it up in open office its not there. Do I have to save it once I open the file location? What am I doing wrong?

How are you opening the file if it's not there?

No saving necessary, the file is created when you press the defogger switch and ready for use when you turn off the defogger.

Well when I pick the file location I open it up n I do the pull. After words I try opening it up in open office. There's no data log from that day. I just sat here n tired it again witout having hooked up to car using log to file button n it worked, it saved it. The thing is I have the defogger switch on so I don't have to use the laptop to record.

So the file is there, but it isn't showing when you try to open it from Open Office? Not totally familiar with Open Office, but in MS office I always have to select all files under file types before I can see csv files. I suspect Open Office my be similar. Too bad I don't have my test box set up.:mad:

• 1 year later...

Archived