LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Hundreds of WRX's everywhere here in VT, but only ever seen 3 or 4 LGT's in all of Central VT, and only 2 2005-2006 LGT's. However, I did spot and help out a OBXT owner. The manager of the local Pizza Hut in Berlin, VT. Hopefully she finds her way to the forums, she just paid $3000 on a turbo swap for another VF40. What's here can really help her.

I see quite a few NA legacy's in my area but I doubt any of them are on this forum... I pass a black one every day and he also lives in my neighborhood... As well as I saw a white one waiting at the intersection of RT 169 and 101 this AM, I passed him going the other way and he didn't acknowledge my presence.

Silver GT wagon on 1S across from Costco in Danvers. Blacked out headlight housings and silver wheels.

Sent from a box in my pocket.

That's grant.

Saw a blue sedan with red mudflaps headed towards north peak at loon mountain as I was leaving today

Silver 08+ 2.5i with flaps, kanji decal, chrome lip wheels, vortex generator, and side decal @ Cummings Center in Beverly

Silver 05-07 GT with a wing @ Beverly Commuter Rail station.

Sent from a box in my pocket.

Edited by aac0036

Talked with the owner of an '09(?) DBM(?) debadged SpecB at Shell gas station in Newburyport today... bronze rims, FMIC, SPT exhaust... car looked great! Didn't think to get your name and see if you were on these forums, but nice looking ride all the same!