LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

black lgt wagon with exhaust, lowered, wheels, UIUC plates maybe, JDM LED tail lights and prob 6k HID's yesterday on 290 going north towards woodfield yesterday around 630 or 7pm

I was in my black Saabaru beater with gold wheels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saw a gunmetal I believe it was at my work on Friday. Looked to be a 08-09 LGT or spec B. It had wheels, eyelids, a whole bunch of stuff. This was at the Zurich Towers in Schaumburg. Anyone here?

Work at Zurich. I work right next door at woodfield mall. Might see you around sometime.

Saw 2 DGM's yesterday. Might have been the same one. First one I saw leaving work on Mall Dr in schaumburg. Then later on around 6:30ish saw anoth DGM in the lot of Wildberry/Westwood ale house. Said nice car to the dude driving. Just nodded and kept on going.

• 1 month later...
Did it look like this?

http://www.strizzyphoto.com/Other/Subaru/i-87X7wv6/0/L/IMG586234tonemapped-L.jpg

If so, that's mine :)

I'm positive it was that one. It was parked away from all the STI's on the next door property. My car is there hopefully getting a new engine. We will see if my warranty place will cover it. Only had 18k miles on the damn thing. Soooo pissed off.